what about a fishlore podcast?

Would to lisen to a Fishlore Podcast

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
andy65
I went looking for a good fish podcast and there are NONE out there.

I think we can make a better one.What do you think?

I mostly know how to do run and make one. I ran one for a VERY short time,only 3 episodes.

If we where to put one on, we could have more than one person doing the talking, thanks to Skype.

EDIT
Is there any one wanting to help make it or be a talent in it?
Edit;
Sorry about the Poll.
As soon a I get the O.K. from Mike we can have a chat about what we would like to do with it. You don't HAVE to have a Ipod to listen you could just listen on you computer. Podcast are just like a radio show but on the internet not the airwaves.

Tazmiche
Good call. Fish need a voice. Bettas need a louder than loud voice, podcasts re bettas/fish fab idea!!!! go for it!!

COBettaCouple
I think it's a great idea. Put me down to help with that if/when Mike says go.

sirdarksol
I think it's a good idea, even though I voted "No".
I was just being honest. The only podcast I listen to is JapanesePod101.com, so it would be a lie if I said I would listen to it.

Coryd55
I would probably listen to it and would help it with what I could.

Cory

COBettaCouple
What if I unveiled the secrets of the vampire betta?

I think it's a good idea, even though I voted "No".
I was just being honest. The only podcast I listen to is JapanesePod101.com, so it would be a lie if I said I would listen to it.

sirdarksol
Eh... still doesn't really matter.
In general, vampires don't impress me anymore.

chickadee
I would be willing to help with the okay of Mike and as long as I can get my Mom taken care of first. (broken arm heals in 6 more weeks)

Rose

0morrokh
I see I'm the only one who's answered honestly "what's a podcast." Someone pleeeease enlighten me. Actually I sort of know what they are...just sort of don't...if that makes sense.

COBettaCouple
It's a show.. sometimes audio, sometimes video.. on a topic. Made to be viewed on iPods. You can subscribe and automatically receive the latest episodes, which get synced to your iPod.

I see I'm the only one who's answered honestly "what's a podcast." Someone pleeeease enlighten me. Actually I sort of know what they are...just sort of don't...if that makes sense.

0morrokh
It's a show.. sometimes audio, sometimes video.. on a topic. Made to be viewed on iPods. You can subscribe and automatically receive the latest episodes, which get synced to your iPod.

Oh I see...well I don't have an iPod anyway.......

angelfish220
Yeah, its a good Idea now that I know what a 'podcast' is. I am SUCH a backcountry hick!

Lucy

The poll is closed, but I would have voted with you Omorrokh. Since I don't own an ipod, guess it doesn't matter. lol

sirdarksol
Just so everyone knows, you don't need an iPod to listen to a podcast. All you need to do is download iTunes, get an account, and then sign up for the podcast. All of this is free. The only times you're charged for anything are when you buy things that actually have a price next to them, and you can set your settings to verify that you want to pay for something that has a cost.
I'm pretty sure you can even burn the podcasts to CD if you want to listen to them on the go.

andy65
You will not even NEED iTunes,if you don't have it already.

The Podcast will be hosted on Blogger.com so you can just listen from our blogger site OR you can download it from there to listen at a later time OR you can get it on iTunes.

andy65
:bump:

Mike, what do you think?

Mike
I would not be able to help with it, just too swamped with my day job, but if you all wanted to make a podcast we can host it here. It's just an mp3 file right? We can create a page on the site or in the magazine section, or even in the menu system on the forum under "quick links".

So, Andy65 are you going to be the one driving this thing?

andy65
No biggy that you can't help out. If you ever get some time and want to make an "appearance" let me know, we would LOVE to have you on.

Yes, it would be just a mp3 file.

Yep,I will help put it together and recording it and all the post-production stuff.

Does that mean that I can start to put one together?

MissMTS
Sounds like a great idea. I don't know much about it, but I would help in any way that I can.

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
COBettaCouple
Replies
Views
deoxys
  • Question
Replies
Views
Utar
Replies