What a stinker

nmwierman1977

Well Known Member
Reaction score
M.r Red has been hanging out in his barrels a lot more lately. Everytime I catch him in them I try to take a picture of him in there, but he's such a little stinker. No sooner than I grab the camera and turn it on he comes a out and comes up to me as if to say "oh no you don't You're not going to take a picture of me in my barrels. I don't care if I look cute or not." I tell him " now listen here you need to just co-operate just long enough for me to take a picture." Oh he's such a stinker. He knows exactly when I'm going to do it too. His back could facing me and he knows. He senses that I'm watching him. I'll get him though. Natalie

chickadee

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
AHA!!! He thinks he is going to get fed!!!

He is indeed a little stinker ;D!!!

Just be patient...Sometimes it takes me forever to get them to pose.

Rose

nmwierman1977

Well Known Member
Reaction score
I got him twice!! Ha! ha! I waited for him to go in there and as soon as he went in there I got him. ;D Natalie

Timesdragonfly

Valued Member
Reaction score
are you going to post the pics?? !

nmwierman1977

Well Known Member
Reaction score
yeah I plan on it. I feel bad posting them though because his tail isn't back to 100% yet. I have to try to remember how to download onto my computer. My husband always does that stuff and I never see how he does it. I'm sure I can figure it out though.If not I'll just ask him to do it. i just hate bothering him about stuff like that especially now because he's been so busy and tried because he's been working so much. He's been a cranky guy lately. Oh well. When I do I will post them. Natalie

PS. I really want to show him off. Everyone else shows they're Betta off and I want to show Mr. Red off now.

Timesdragonfly

Valued Member
Reaction score
Great, I look forward to seeing them!

chickadee

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
We will look forward to seeing him. I am betting he is beautiful even with his fins a little short. We love baby pictures and we will just wait and enjoy them all the more for the waiting.

Thank you for thinking of us.

Rose

0morrokh

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
yes pictures!!!!!! ;D

nmwierman1977

Well Known Member
Reaction score
I was so mad last night. I could've gotten some really decent pictures of Mr. Red and my batteries went dead.ISo, I went to put our rechargable batteries in it and they were dead too. AHHH! So, once they are charged I will try again. Natalie

chickadee

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Now these things happen. The pictures will be all the sweeter for the wait. He is going to be beautiful and when he poses it will be so NEAT....

Tell him we are waiting to OOOO and AWWWW

Rose

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom