What a great site

1. brentn Initiate Member

Hello i have been reading for a while and holly , there is allot of great info on here.The people are so great with all there answers, to questions they have probably answered a hundred times, i leave in Dawson creak Canada and don't have a big pet store or people with a lot of knowledge of all the little things that makes this a great hobby.Me and my wife just got a 20 gallon tank for are oldest son he loves it , and so do we i want more,but also no i need to take my time as there is so much i don't no yet , are tank has bin running for 22 days now, and i have been surfing everyday trying to read and learn more,there are allot of fish lovers out there, by all the great sites there are, I LOOK forward to chatting with all on here and already many of you have help allready.   Brent

2. Gunnie Well Known Member Member

Hi Brent! Welcome to FishLore! It's great to have you with us, and hope you continue to visit and post! Up near the top of your screen, where it says Go Back to Fishore, click on that to read articles, profiles, and a lot of other good stuff! Hope to see you around the board! ;)