What’s Wrong With My Precious Baby?!

TinySwimmer

Valued Member
Reaction score
c79f695b395590849e1020e77288966d.jpg

I’ve had my Black Moors for exactly one year.

Today one of my little babies is sitting at the bottom of the tank. Part of her eye has a red mark on it, (has been like this for about a week now) looks like a burst blood vessel but I don’t know if that’s even possible in a fish!

She’s never done this before, both my moors are very active.

Helllllllp please!

Mary765

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
Hello! What size tank is that (gallons or litres) and how many fish do you have in there?

TinySwimmer

Valued Member
Reaction score
1b0f24897806897c5338cf5e90315126.jpg

She’s normally really active but for the last 2 days there will be times she just sits in the corner of the bottom of the tank like this.

At the moment she is swimming around. She looks like she’s trying very hard to swim though. Kinda like she’s struggling against rapid water (even though it’s not). My other moor is perfectly fine and acting normal.

I’ve never had a sick goldfish before!

Please help!

Tank is 140 litres. Fish are both a year old. Parameters are being checked daily this week & are ideal.

TinySwimmer said:
1b0f24897806897c5338cf5e90315126.jpg

She’s normally really active but for the last 2 days there will be times she just sits in the corner of the bottom of the tank like this.

At the moment she is swimming around. She looks like she’s trying very hard to swim though. Kinda like she’s struggling against rapid water (even though it’s not). My other moor is perfectly fine and acting normal.

I’ve never had a sick goldfish before!

Please help!

Tank is 140 litres. Fish are both a year old. Parameters are being checked daily this week & are ideal.
Ps. I didn’t feed them yesterday, might go another day today without feeding and then give them peas for a couple of days.

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom