Were to buy

Fishygirl1219

Hello all again

Just wondering where everyone buys there decorations or plants at I really love the live plants but there so expensive everywhere I've been and decorations are expensive to I was just wondering if anyone knows where to find some cheaper or something thanks all

Aquaphobia

I keep an eye on my local classifieds. People are always offering their trimmings or thinned out plants for free or cheap!

Mcasella

I actually have some river rock that I clean very well for one of my tanks (I have a few stones left over too), that I cleaned very well and scrubbed before letting dry out and then sticking into my tank (I did not bake them as I didn't trust them not to explode, my angels and kuhlies absolutely love them!). I have a few terracotta pots I got from walmart for under 2$ a piece. The rest has been bought driftwood (petmountain, the shipping is the expensive part, but not too bad specially if you catch them on sale).

vinsgirl

I'm a taxidermist and uses the artificial plants we buy for the habitats we built. I have no idea in USA but in south Africa flower shops stock them

Crosthwaite93

I normally go on eBay to mine local fish stores are a total rip off!

Fishygirl1219

I normally go on eBay to mine local fish stores are a total rip off!
Yes my local fish store is outrageous one small plant that you would put in a Betta tank is upwards of 10$ it's crazy

I actually have some river rock that I clean very well for one of my tanks (I have a few stones left over too), that I cleaned very well and scrubbed before letting dry out and then sticking into my tank (I did not bake them as I didn't trust them not to explode, my angels and kuhlies absolutely love them!). I have a few terracotta pots I got from walmart for under 2$ a piece. The rest has been bought driftwood (petmountain, the shipping is the expensive part, but not too bad specially if you catch them on sale).
I will have too look into that store and just see of they have anything on sale

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
natalia1468
Replies
Views
YellowGuppy
Replies
Views
MacZ
Replies