We're moving today!! More fish to follow. ;)

COBettaCouple
We're moving into our new apartment today. They don't hate fish like our current place, so we'll be getting the tanks we had to shut down running soon with new fish. Hope to be back online tomorrow.

Lucy
How exciting! New place and more tanks. Good luck with the move. Hurry back.

Shawnie
awesome!!!!!!!! their MTS sickness will be on overdrive!!!

Martinismommy
Good luck with the move......I hope you enjoy the new place....

Angelika
I thought of you both this morning while was doing a water change... I am thinking here I am changing a 20 gall tank and Dave and stacy are moving 9 loaded tanks GOOD LUCK! hope you both have an easy as can be expected move...

MissMTS
Good luck with the move you guys! I can't even imagine what it will be like when we move and I have to move our tanks. How exciting!!! I am so glad that you get to set up your new tanks

ShaynaB
Good luck! I'm glad you finally chose a place that's right for you!

Have fun moving tanks!!

0morrokh
Sweet...good luck with the move.

ThisGuy
Good luck with the Move. We just moved into our new house last week and moving the tanks was a challenge.. Hope you enjoy your new place!

Darlene
Good luck with the move.

COBettaCouple
Thanks, we're all moved into the new place. Now it's all the unpacking, etc. and there will be plenty of room for more tanks. Unfortunately, some of the month old angel fry didn't make it and a 30 gallon was broken in the move, but otherwise it was a good move fish-wise.

Our first new additions will be 2 Bettas from a fish club member who loves his fish but isn't really a Betta person so Stacy's ready to give them a good retirement home tomorrow.

ThisGuy
Congrats on a solid move except for the 30 gallon that's kinda a bummer. I lost my female gourami in the move, I had been watching her before the move and I think she was sic and it was too much for her.

MissMTS
I'm glad the move went well. Congrats on the new little bettas!

Lucy
I'm glad the move went well, excpet for losing the fry and the 30 gallon but a couple bettas will make that all better.

Good to hear you're getting settled in.

shellbell4ever
Congrats on the new place and new Betta's to be
Sorry to hear about your loss though Good luck with your new setup's!! Pic's asap
Once you have settled in that is.

Darlene
Sorry to hear about the tank and babies. I'm glad everything else went well.

Martinismommy
Oh goodie! 2 new Bettas to go gaa gaa over! Glad the move went well....That's a shame you lost your Angel babies....

COBettaCouple
Well, Stacy got her 2 new Bettas (Sammy & Jericho) and I've setup more tanks for our angel fry. Hopefully I'll get to taking pics soon.

Lucy
Good, can't wait, we all love pics and oooing and ahing over new bettas. lol

COBettaCouple
I'm hoping that tomorrow I'll get the chance to take pics of the new Betta boys and update our tanks pics, since those are way out of date.

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
Dondomingo
Replies
Views
MissMTS
Replies
Views
petaddiction
Replies
Views