we're in!

gammerus

Well Known Member
Reaction score
we finally finished moving in! I will post pics of the new tank in a little while

chickadee

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
I am so glad, it has been a long time coming and I am sure you are very glad to be home.

I am happy for you.

Rose

gammerus

Well Known Member
Reaction score
We have been through theft, break ins, and terrible construction/electical installations, but we are here!

Here are the new tanks and their owners

Nereas' 10gal
clear.gif

his giant bubble nest
clear.gif

Thomas' new 2.5 gal

clear.gif

clear.gif

clear.gif

it is odd, Nereas has much more space but he isn't nearly as active as thomas :/

Attachments

LZ Floyd

Valued Member
Reaction score
A successful move is always good.  Congratualations!  Nereas and Thomas seem to have made it okay.  Did you move the tanks as they were initially (the 10 gal anyway, you did say the 2.5 was new), or do a complete rebuild on arrival?

As for the theft, break-ins, and terrible construction/electrical installations, was all that in your new place or the old one?

Mike

nmwierman1977

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Congratulations!! I'm so happy for you. I'm sure Thomas and Nereas are thrilled to be in their new home and are you I'm sure. Natalie

gammerus

Well Known Member
Reaction score
LZ Floyd said:
A successful move is always good.  Congratualations!  Nereas and Thomas seem to have made it okay.  Did you move the tanks as they were initially (the 10 gal anyway, you did say the 2.5 was new), or do a complete rebuild on arrival?

As for the theft, break-ins, and terrible construction/electrical installations, was all that in your new place or the old one?

Mike
I had to set up the 10gal since it was nothing but gravel, rocks, and 2plants. the other tank was allready set up I just love the way it looks in my room.

that stuff all happened at the house we are living in now. as we were moving in stuff was stolen. It seemed that if we even left the house someone would break in

We decided to voluteer for a revilalization porject that the city had created, during this project they pay for you to stay in an apt while they fix up the electrical and plumbing problems in your home. What we didn't know was that they would end up making it worse by hiring the cheapest poorest labor they could find. Now our lights flicker ever other hour.
(we have a lot of work ahead of us)

cherryrose

Well Known Member
Reaction score
I am so happy that you finally got to move in. It's too bad that they did such a bad job on fixing up your home though. I hope you are able to get the new problems taken care of okay.

I bet Thomas and Nereas are very happy in their homes though. After all, they know nothing about the shoddy work that was done on your home!

CherryRose

atmmachine816

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
sorry about your problems, looks like you have your work cut out for you for awhile, your tanks look great though.

gammerus

Well Known Member
Reaction score
well my dad says most of the problems will be easy (he is a handy man) so I'm not worried about that. I think the unpacking will be the biggest problem.

LZ Floyd

Valued Member
Reaction score
I hope the break-ins cease now that you've moved in.  And, as for the repairs to be made on the repairs, that must be frustrating. 

Anyway, it seems the fish are doing okay and that's good!

Mike

atmmachine816

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Well the carers of the tank must do good for the fish to do good lol ;D

gammerus

Well Known Member
Reaction score
well aside from the looming housework and repairs everyone is doin great. ;D

Toggle Sidebar