Were do you sell your bettas at?

NearMeBettas

Betta breeders, fill out this "betta breeders template" and answer the questions? I'll go first:

Were do you sell your bettas at (or have them listed)? Craigslist, Fishlore, LPS, MeWe, Website.
How much do you make of them if any? Enough to cover there supplies but not my new breeders this far. This includes the fact that they eat free mosquito larvae all summer and frozen throughout the winter. I also won 5 years worth of pellets and flake food in a contest. What you you spend on your stock?
How many new breeders do ya buy yearly? Around 10. Do you have trouble selling all of your fish? Yes.
What fin type and color do you breed? HMPK Galaxy Koi
Why do you choose that betta type? I like the way they look and they seem to be a desirable betta.
How long have you been breeding? Almost 2 years now.
Do you have any regrets? Sometimes
Advice to give to others you wish you had? Go live planted right away and never not buy from a trusted breeder.
Are you in it for the money? At first, but I realized that wasn't going to happen lol. I just love watching the betta grow and develop!
Do you loose money? Oh ya, thousands..

Your turn:

Were do you sell your bettas at (or have them listed)?
How much do you make of them if any?
What you you spend on your stock?
How many new breeders do ya buy yearly? Do you have trouble selling all of your fish?
What fin type and color do you breed?
Why do you choose that betta type?
How long have you been breeding?
Do you have any regrets?
Advice to give to others you wish you had?
Are you in it for the money?
Do you loose money?

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
Niki Rose
Replies
Views
Demeter
Replies
Views
GoldieBubbles