went to petmart yesterday and got

burnellhman

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Yesterday i went to petsmart for another betta and found more fish.I got 2 small african dwarf frogs.They are really cool.They almost jumped out the tank when I added them to te aquarium.And how do you tell their gender.I got an amazing deal on a gold lace red cobra guppy.only one dollar.He will be breeding with my purple snakeskin female to produce a vibrant variatie.i also got 2 pacus I put them in my 125 gallon until they are larger.oh and i almost forgot my new betta Nick he is a red and blue CT.

Akari_32

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years

JustinF

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
I went to Petsmart for the first time and got 2 Australian Rainbows, 2 Neon Tetras, & 2 Guppies but, I got ICH for the first time and lost one of the guppies the first day. (hadn't lost any before that) It was a bummer but, every other fish made it through. Very good price on fish though. Wow more than 10 years Experience!

burnellhman

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Yeah i've know about diffrent types of fish for a long time.oh and i got two otos

Meenu

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
Were the 2 otos to complete a school of them?

burnellhman

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
no unfoutunetly they only had 2 left.The lady told me the would be getting some more next week.How many will i need

Meenu

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
A school, I'd say at least 4 more.

burnellhman

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
ok as for my breeding tanks will i need them to cleand up for the fry or will cories work better.

Toggle Sidebar

New Threads