Went Shopping! Still Need Pics

Discussion in 'bolivianbaby' started by bolivianbaby, Apr 4, 2012.

1. bolivianbaby

bolivianbabyFishlore LegendMember

I brought all but 4 of my tanks back up today. Currently, I have 23 running.

I bought some stock for a few tanks.

I bought an oscar for my 75g, some red-tailed tinfoil barbs for my 90g, some dalmation mollies, 2 shubunkin goldfish, and some more australian rainbowfish.

I will take pics once I get all tanks appropriately aquascaped for the specific species they house.

I also moved my Macaw cichlids into their own 75g. I have about 12 juvies (excellent deal on Aquabid).

2. cameronpalteValued MemberMember

Holy moly you have a lot of tanks (and other pets based on your signature). You can like open your own breeder's pet store:)... haha... no anyway, nice that your getting your tanks back up, best of luck, and look forward to seeing pics.

3. catsma_97504Fishlore LegendMember

Yay! Looking forward to seeing what you end up with for your tanks.

4. Akari_32

Akari_32Fishlore LegendMember

:;hf for Oscars and Goldfish! >=D

I demand lots and lots of pics!

5. pirahnah3

pirahnah3Fishlore VIPMember

I demand pics as well!!! I can't wait to see them. I actually want to see some huge tinfoil barbs!

Thou the oscars are fun...(My LFS has an 8inch one that someone brought in due to a move, he is awesome, such a personality lol)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice