Well,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mer-max

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
9lbs and 8oz later my daughter made her appearance today. Alls well. She's sleeping now.

We had a bad storm and I'm wondering if the power went out and All is well at the home front.
I purposely overfed and tonight is the second night gone. I hope all is well. . .

OP
Mer-max

Mer-max

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
Lol. After the meds kicked in it was mostly smooth sailing. Not as big a deal as I thought.

Thanks tho!

OP
Mer-max

Mer-max

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
Oh wow, thanks guys. Yes this is our first. We may have to stay in the hospital a 3rd night because my wife still has a fever - but really, I just woke up. Wasn't too horrible of a night. Learned patience lol.

Ill get a pic or two here after I get some food in me.

Novemayune

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Congrats! You're in for a treat, and I mean that both genuinely and sarcastically, lol. Enjoy all the skin-to-skin you can get while she is still a newborn. Sooner than you can blink she'll be tearing around your house and trying to give your fish toys

OP
Mer-max

Mer-max

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
Lol. If she's anything like her old man, lol.

As promised here's one of her first pics. I thought it was the best because of the wrapped around her finger comment. Her hands are huge - ima pretty big guy but was still surprised at how big she is.

Last edited by a moderator:

tunastrack

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Omgosh she is precious!! There will NEVER been another week in your life as special as this one! So cherish every single second of it with her. She is just a perfect little baby girl!

AnthonyC4C

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
Thanks for the photo, things like this bring such beautiful memories of my daughter when she was born. Congratulations to you both... This is such a priceless future of memories and love, money can never buy.... hope your wife is doing well!

jdhef

Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Congratulations! She is a real Q.T. But take my advice, enjoy every minute, because they just grow up so darn fast! My daughter turned 13 back in Sept yet it seems like only yesterday I was bringing her home from the hospital.

Hope the wife is doing well also.

Oh yeah, and since you had plus or minus 9 months to prepare, I hope you have a cycled bassenette waiting for her at home.

Once again Congratulations!

Fashooga

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
I have two options...

One you sell the naming rights to a company in exchange for funding for college. So she could be named Microsoft...or Intel, or GEICO!

Or name it Maxine...or something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Toggle Sidebar

Water Change Frequency?

• Daily

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Weekly

Votes: 44 65.7%
  • Every Two Weeks

Votes: 10 14.9%
  • Monthly

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • As Needed (from test kit results or based on knowing your tank)

Votes: 12 17.9%

Top Bottom