Well,

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mer-max, Jan 10, 2013.

1. Mer-maxWell Known MemberMember

9lbs and 8oz later my daughter made her appearance today. Alls well. She's sleeping now.

We had a bad storm and I'm wondering if the power went out and All is well at the home front.
    I purposely overfed and tonight is the second night gone. I hope all is well. . .

2. oscarsbudWell Known MemberMember

Congratulations! Hope all went well for everyone.

3. Mer-maxWell Known MemberMember

Lol. After the meds kicked in it was mostly smooth sailing. Not as big a deal as I thought.

Thanks tho!

4. kinezumi89Fishlore VIPMember

Congrats!!! We love pictures ;)

5. oscarsbudWell Known MemberMember

Is this your first?

6. SugarJunkeeValued MemberMember

So happy for you! Congrats on the little one, and as I told my brother, get a good look at her pinky. Won't be long, and you'll be wrapped around it :)

7. LucyModeratorModerator Member

Spoken like a man!

Congrats on the new addition!

8. AnthonyC4CWell Known MemberMember

Congrats and welcome to the world of little pink and purple castles :)

9. Mer-maxWell Known MemberMember

Oh wow, thanks guys. Yes this is our first. We may have to stay in the hospital a 3rd night because my wife still has a fever - but really, I just woke up. Wasn't too horrible of a night. Learned patience lol.

Ill get a pic or two here after I get some food in me.

10. NovemayuneValued MemberMember

Congrats! You're in for a treat, and I mean that both genuinely and sarcastically, lol. Enjoy all the skin-to-skin you can get while she is still a newborn. Sooner than you can blink she'll be tearing around your house and trying to give your fish toys :)

11. Mer-maxWell Known MemberMember

Lol. If she's anything like her old man, lol.

As promised here's one of her first pics. I thought it was the best because of the wrapped around her finger comment. Her hands are huge - ima pretty big guy but was still surprised at how big she is.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 23, 2018
  12. LucyModeratorModerator Member

Oh my goodness! What a cutie she is!

13. tunastrackWell Known MemberMember

Omgosh she is precious!! There will NEVER been another week in your life as special as this one! So cherish every single second of it with her. She is just a perfect little baby girl!

14. AnthonyC4CWell Known MemberMember

Thanks for the photo, things like this bring such beautiful memories of my daughter when she was born. Congratulations to you both... This is such a priceless future of memories and love, money can never buy.... hope your wife is doing well!

15. MagooFishlore VIPMember

Congratulations :) she is such a little cutey pie :) I hope your wife starts to feel well soon she did an amazing job

16. kinezumi89Fishlore VIPMember

How adorable! I love the hat :)

17. jdhefModeratorModerator Member

Congratulations! She is a real Q.T. But take my advice, enjoy every minute, because they just grow up so darn fast! My daughter turned 13 back in Sept yet it seems like only yesterday I was bringing her home from the hospital.

Hope the wife is doing well also.

Oh yeah, and since you had plus or minus 9 months to prepare, I hope you have a cycled bassenette waiting for her at home.

Once again Congratulations!

18. FashoogaFishlore VIPMember

Do we get to name her? I think the best one should get a free tank or something like that!

19. EthanWell Known MemberMember

if we get to name her i vote for chalupa batman, the league style :p

20. FashoogaFishlore VIPMember

I have two options...

One you sell the naming rights to a company in exchange for funding for college. So she could be named Microsoft...or Intel, or GEICO!

Or name it Maxine...or something like that.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice