well Julian is gone

gammerus

Well Known Member
Reaction score
I Euthenized Julian today after it was evident he just wasn't going to make it. He was pineconing badly and he just sad there on the bottom of the tank oblivious to food and attention...

nmwierman1977

Well Known Member
Reaction score
I'm so sorry to hear that you had to do that. I fought with Royell for weeks with Dropsy, so I know what you're going through as do many other's I'm sure. If there is anything we can do we are here for you. Natalie

LZ Floyd

Valued Member
Reaction score
So sorry to hear that gammerus.  That must have been hard to do.  My heart goes out to you, and Julian is in our prayers.

Mike

AnnaEA

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
4 years
My sympathies. The decision to end a pet's suffering is never easy.

leafgirl115

Valued Member
Reaction score
He is in a better place. Its realy hard to make that desicion but allas its beter than letting them suffer.

Asinity

Valued Member
Reaction score
I'm very sorry to hear about Julian. You'll be in my thoughts.

voiceless_kat

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Gammerus, I am saddened to hear of Julian's passing. Remember, both of your lives were brightened having had one another. You are both in my thoughts. Val

COBettaCouple

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
:'( We're really sorry to hear about Julian. Our 1st Betta was taken by Dropsy too & understand what you wanted to spare him from. You did the best for him, with a hard decision for you. We wish you the best.

gammerus

Well Known Member
Reaction score
It was weeks... really for a small while I did think he was going to get better.

poefox

Well Known Member
Reaction score
I'm very sorry to hear that. I am sure you did your best--and better that his suffering was not prolonged.

COBettaCouple

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Julian was a little fighter for sure. Will you be posting Julian's memorial in the memorials forum?

heatmisr

Valued Member
Reaction score
Gammerus, so sorry to hear about Julian. I will keep you in my prayers.

Butterfly

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
I'm so sorry to hear you lost him. You take great care of your fish so I know he got the best of care.
Carol

0morrokh

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
I am so sorry to hear that. :'( You did the right thing.

Bonochick

Well Known Member
Reaction score
I'm sorry. :'( At least you were able to give Julian a good life.

chickadee

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
I am so sorry to hear about Julian and the loss you must be feeling. You are a great parent and you did not make the decision lightly or with only your convenience in mind. You had his welfare in your heart and I have total respect for the way you handled your decision.

If I can help please let me know. My deepest sympathies to you and I hope you will be okay. :'(

Rose

cherryrose

Well Known Member
Reaction score
:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( I am so very sorry to hear about your loss. Julian will be missed by all of us. You are in our hearts and prayers. We all know you did your best and it was a hard decision to make. :'(

CherryRose

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom