Well it's the time of year again...

1. Red1313 Fishlore VIP Member

At least for my university. I think it's similar for everyone else. It's FINALS TIME!:jawdrop: What no applause? lol
    To my fellow students, and every other member who is settling in for a stressful month I wish you all the best and hope we all make it out the other side. :anim_63:
    :sign0011:

2. Tony G. Fishlore VIP Member

LOL i start monday :-\ good luck red!

3. peacemaker92 Well Known Member Member

Thanks Red. I finish next wednesday ;D Best of luck to everyone else! And to you and Tony :;hug2

Here's your applause! :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: ;D

4. Aquarist Fishlore Legend Member

:;stYou children and young adults are the future. I expect all A's!
    :whistling:
    Ken

5. Tigerfishy Well Known Member Member

Good luck you guys...

6. Tigerlily Well Known Member Member

Good testing to all you college students! Luck is when preparation meets opportunity so do your best to make the most of it. As Ken said, YOU are the future!

My son's college starts finals next week. He reminds me of me way back in the day. Funny thing is though, unlike my attitude during my own college days, if I could be a full time student again I'd eagerly be right there stressing about finals too.

7. jgon_ Well Known Member Member

No finals but I have so many end of the semester reports, presentations and deadlines, ack!!!!!

8. bolivianbaby Fishlore Legend Member

Good luck to everyone taking any tests, finals, projects, reports, or presentations! If you can do the research necessary for happy fishkeeping, these other things should be a piece of cake! We have faith in you!

9. peacemaker92 Well Known Member Member

I had a science paper yesterday and a question came out on the nitrogen cycle! LOL It was so simple, thanks to FL!

10. Tony G. Fishlore VIP Member

Lucky! LOL the other day we talked about planaria LOL