Well, I finished a book

1. 5thgradeguppyraiser Well Known Member Member

I finally finished reading my book. It's the last book in the trilogy I read and I am now bored with life. Id and before you say just watch your fish, I can't because I'm in idaho with my grandparents and they don't have fish. I'm starting to regret reading so fast.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Fish Lore Aquarium Fish Forum mobile app

2. FiscCyning Member Member

3. Ziabis Well Known Member Member

Hit the library and take out a ton of books. Plus there is so much to do in Life.... I am quite sure you won't get bored.

4. Bob Cleary Member Member

Or if you are feeling creative take up cartooning. Since I took up the hobby I never get bored.

5. eds48 Member Member

Sometimes I like to plan a future tank when im bored and i like to look at different pieces of equipment that there is out on the aquarium market today especially the new stuff thats fancy!

6. Rivieraneo Moderator Moderator Member

Enjoy your grandparents, yu'd be surprised what they can share and teach you :)

7. 5thgradeguppyraiser Well Known Member Member

I can't go to the library because I'm out of town.

And Fishsyncing, I don't really prefer nonfiction books. Luckily, I can read some books I have in the car.

And the tank planning idea sounxs great! Most of the time I think of fanfictions for the book when I finish. I just hope I find a new series that good soon, it took me two or three years after reading a good book to find that series!

And Bob, I can't take up cartooning because I can only draw two things and make thwm look cool, and they aren't even real things.

8. Anders247 Fishlore Legend Member

What trilogy was it?

9. _Fried_Bettas_ Well Known Member Member

10. Anders247 Fishlore Legend Member

If you like old books, try downloading a kindle for pc and get the free ones. Or go to archive.org.

11. 5thgradeguppyraiser Well Known Member Member

It was the Middle School Magic trilogy by Braden Bell. It's a fantasy and don't let the name let you think it's a whimsical child book. If you don't believe me watch the trailers for The Kindling, Penumbras, and Luminescence.