Welcome!!!

1. Butterfly Moderator Moderator Member

Yay!!! We have a new place to welcome all the new people to our site. The more people we have the more experience we have to draw from. And all you new people please stop in and introduce yourselves.
    Carol

2. Craig Well Known Member Member

Hello the name is craig.......lol........no but seriously now.....hello!!! to all the new people on the site once upon a time we were all newbies

HELLO from C W

3. tootie Initiate Member

hello there its tootie im fairly new to this site i am most impressed with all the help i recieve from these people on the fishlore site,especially when i find myself in trouble and seem to be searcing for answers.Fishlore never let me down theres always some one there to help ya out at a cost of their valuble time.From a truley grateful friend.

4. joe Member Member

i'm not that new to this site but havnt dropped in on this topic yet. I'm joe and have 11 fish in my signature and also 2 dogs a black lab and a beagle. i'm 13 and love this forum.

5. Butterfly Moderator Moderator Member

Welcome Joe!!! We even have a forum for dogs ;) Glad your here, if you have any questions ask and if you have any answers chime in there too :D
    Carol

6. Snake Initiate Member

Hello Snake here, 8) I don't really want to say much personal stuff on the net. :-X I will say though I'm an Aussie, 15 and just got a new small aquarium and can't decide what to get ???. I also own two Siamese Fighting fish or Betta Splendens. Also all you people that have experience it's great that you all answer what you can and your so friendly about it! ;D If anyone has any relevant or just interesting info just type or if you just want to chat while respectfully abiding to Mike's rules just go for it! :D

P.S I'm a guy ::)

7. Butterfly Moderator Moderator Member

Snake we understand completely about not putting personal stuff on the internet. Welcome to fishLore !!!
    If you have any problems with your fish or pets let us know and you may be able to help if sombody else needs help.
    Carol