Welcome Ro's Aquatics as Forum Sponsor!

BigManAquatics

Looks like some interesting stuff on the website!

Rosaquatics

Looks like some interesting stuff on the website!
Thank you, I am currently trying to update my inventory, and get ready for this years summer tubbing season, I do have a lot of plecos about an inch in size that will be ready to sell in a couple of weeks. I will post my livestock for sell on here as well.

Lucy

Hi, welcome to the forum!

PeterFishKeepin

nice website, 3.75-4/5 loads of things out of stock, understandable as a new business. Looks cool keep it up

Rosaquatics

nice website, 3.75-4/5 loads of things out of stock, understandable as a new business. Looks cool keep it up
yeah we have sold most of our stock, we breed in house so we have to wait for our fish to grow before listing them back in stock, thats why it takes a while, plus what juveniles we don't sell by this time of year we just keep and grow them outside over the summer, then sell them as adults in the fall, more expensive for the buyer, but they are big and beautiful after eating all those live foods mother nature provides. If we only have a few strains of fish in stock then we usually just list them on aquabid, but now we can offer them here on fishlore too. Thanks for checking us out!!

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
mimo91088
Replies
Views
FishGirl115
Replies
Views
McFly
Replies
Views