Funny Weird little fish, but I love him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ayelie

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Yesterday I gave my little guys a pea. Now my glass tetras can't eat off the bottom, so I fed them first off my finger. It's taken a couple times for them and me to get the hang of that but now they/we do it just fine.

Next I dropped the rest of the pea, in little bites, onto the bottom. The guppy ate like he hadn't been fed in weeks(not so) and I made sure there was some left on the bottom for my cory.

A few minutes later I looked in and there wasn't any bites anywhere. Ok so it was gobbled up. This morning I noticed that the cory was setting in a corner and I couldn't get him to come out. I thought he was just sleepy but as the day went on he still hadn't come out. This afternoon I saw him swim around and went and looked in his corner and there were all these bites of the pea. He had been hiding them there all day away from the guppy. What a little weirdo he, but I love him, he's so funny.

Butterfly

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Are you sure it was pea and not Cory poo? frequently peas and zuchinni come through about the same color it went in and peas have a little bit of laxative affect(which is good for our fish)
Aren't Corys the cutest
carol

OP
ayelie

ayelie

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Well Carol what ever it was I took it out, but that is good to know.

Tell did you ever in your life think that one day you would be telling people what Cory poop looks like?

We talk about the the strangest things. LOL

And yes corys are the cutest things ever, I just love them.

Last edited:

Kunsthure

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
I wish my corys had the forethought the hide food from the gold barbs. Those poor things hardly ever get food it seems because the barbs beat them to it all the time

But that is really cute.

-Lisa

steed1172

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
lolol...angels in the outfield... man sits on nachos--"im saving them for later..."
refrigerators make our lives SO much easier ... hiding food makes a corys life SO much easier ;P

Tykhe

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Haha this reminds me of my molly who would guard a sinking wafer from everyone else but she won't eat it. So, naturally, while she is guarding it from the other fish, a snail comes along and sits on top and eats it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Toggle Sidebar

UV Sterilizers Worth It?

• Yes

Votes: 24 23.8%
  • No

Votes: 9 8.9%
  • IDK - never used one before

Votes: 68 67.3%

Top Bottom