Website glitch or phone being stupid?

Ghelfaire

Everytime I try to backspace my keyboard at the bottom disappears. It makes using punctuation and fixing mistakes really annoying.
Is anyone else having this issue when tying on their phones on this website?

david1978

Yep very annoying. Its only on here so it cant be my phone. Mike help us. I thpught it was just me.

Mike

Can you post the steps to reproduce this? Is it when you are making a post and this behavior happens? Also, need info on the device you are using (apple phone, android phone, web browser, etc) so I can try to replicate the issue. PM me if you don't want to post your device details.

Mike

Ghelfaire

Mike said:
Can you post the steps to reproduce this? Is it when you are making a post and this behavior happens? Also, need info on the device you are using (apple phone, android phone, web browser, etc) so I can try to replicate the issue. PM me if you don't want to post your device details.

Mike
Thanks. I'm on a Samsung Galaxy 8. It's everytime I try to type and need to backspace for any reason. That's the beat I can explain it. It doesn't do it on any other website.

Pfrozen

Same on my tablet except the keypad disappears every time I do a line break. Then I go to type the next letter and click some random link below by accident and it takes 6 tries to type anything lol

Ghelfaire

Pfrozen said:
Same on my tablet except the keypad disappears every time I do a line break. Then I go to type the next letter and click some random link below by accident and it takes 6 tries to type anything lol
That too

Charlie’s Dad

Lg Stylo 5
Issue is in the middle of keying a line.....if I make a mistake in the spelling... I use the keyboard X to backspace.... I can only delete one letter/space and if I try to do more I lose what I had typed already and it takes me to another post all together.
Appreciate the effort to address this issue.

StarGirl

Mine has been doing the backspace thing too. Only on my phone. Galaxy S9+.

david1978

Mines on a a stylo 3.

Random Great Thread

Latest threads

Top Bottom