We rescued a betta today

ThisGuy
The better half talked me into getting a new betta today he is blue with a white tail just a little guy about half the size of Mr.betta1. We will see ill nurse him back to health and get him some good food and a nice area to swim ill post some pics once I find the cable to my camera.

MissMTS
Congrats on your new little boy. You did a great thing by rescuing him. I can't wait to see pics

ThisGuy
I'm going to thaw out some blood worms in the morning with some health food and lots of room I am betting that his colours will change and he will become more vibrant. Pics to follow I just have to find which box the cables are in...

Devon
So sad to me that we so rarely get to purchase a healthy, well-cared-for betta... when any of us ever get a betta, nine times out of ten it's a rescue from a bad situation.

Congrats on your find, his colouring sounds unusual and very beautiful; I can't wait to see photos.

MinxMermaid

I see some more POTATO CHIPS!!!!!!!!!!!

can't wait to see the new baby~~~

get on ithoto:

btw, you don't need a cable, just stick the memory chip in your computer

ThisGuy
I see some more POTATO CHIPS!!!!!!!!!!!

can't wait to see the new baby~~~

get on ithoto:

btw, you don't need a cable, just stick the memory chip in your computer

No memory card reader on my computer I designed it and was unwilling to give up a usb port just for a memory card reader. Plus its off my phone because my camera decided it wasn't going to work anymore (must be nice) so the memory card on my camera is it has those microscopic ones its the smallest memory card on the market, Memory Stick Micro. Basically a dime is way bigger so I need that cable... for a cellphone its good its 3.2 mega pixels with a flash. Ill find it in the morning

P.S He is swimming around in the current and he flares up at it then he hides behind the plants its funny I think he is a little confused with all that space.

MinxMermaid
P.S He is swimming around in the current and he flares up at it then he hides behind the plants its funny I think he is a little confused with all that space.

he's jus learning how to play hide and seek and
peek a boo!!!

they love that!!!!

shellbell4ever
Yea!!! A New Betta Boy!!!I'm sure he'll color up nicely in your care and with more room to swim and play
Can't wait for pic's!!
Congrats on the Rescue
Have you picked a name yet?

Lucy
Congrats on the new boy! Can you e-mail the pic to yourself? That's what my daughter does, she doesn't have cables for her phone.
Can't wait to see him.

Martinismommy
Yeah! A new member of our Betta family! Any pics yet?

ThisGuy
We found the cable were just trying to get him out of the barrel and pose for a pic or 2 he's still really skittish. Pics to follow...

voiceless_kat
Congratulations on your rescue boy. I will join withthe others bugging you to post pics.

Sending healing/happy/welcom vibes his way...I am sure he will be tickled with space - warmth- food - love!!!

Well done!!!!

Val

ThisGuy
The Pictures are here

There are 2 pics of the new guy Mr.betta the second he is really shy still and is being a pain about getting pics ill try to get some latter once he calms down and is more adjusted. The next pic is of Mr.Betta the first he is not as photo shy he looked like he was ready for a pic.

Have you picked a name yet?

Nope no names I can't bring my self to do it I know I have a problem with the 7 tanks now and if I start naming them then I think that will take me to a new level that I am just not ready for.

Martinismommy
OMG! Who is that turquoise butterfly betta? He is absolutely GORGEOUS! Is that your new guy? Where in the world did you find him?

ThisGuy
Big Al's in a bowl looking sad so we brought him home Yea the turquoise one is the new guy still camera shy I'll try to get a better pic of him tonight. The pink one is the one we have had for about 6 months.

ShaynaB
Oh wow, he's so beautiful!

Good find, I'm glad you saved him!

MinxMermaid
Nope no names I can't bring my self to do it I know I have a problem with the 7 tanks now and if I start naming them then I think that will take me to a new level that I am just not ready for.

Oh C"MON!!!!!!

you can't call them Mr. Betta and New Mr. Betta

we'll help you out and we won't tell your friends you name your fish

I think the blue one should be
MOON DANCER

and the Pink one
SHELL SEEKER

any other ideas Betta Lovers? Help this guy out!!

livetowin
He has amazing color !!!

Lucy
Oh he's such a beautiful color. Congratulations!

snowflake betta
hello everyone I just joined and I too just rescued a Betta however mine is not doing so well he is barely eating and not really swimming please help can't afford any medications right now !! please help anything would be greatly appreciated thnx

Alessa
your betta is absolutely gorgeous!

mollieMollie
Congrats that is a beautiful Betta!

Lucy
hello everyone I just joined and I too just rescued a Betta however mine is not doing so well he is barely eating and not really swimming please help can't afford any medications right now !! please help anything would be greatly appreciated thnx

We've answered in your thread about your betta, it'll be easier for everyone to help you if we leave it there. I hope he's feeling better soon.

voiceless_kat
He is wonderful!!! And come on, better to have loved and lost, ya know, jump in, name tjose beauties!! His colouring is so unusual, ya just have to give that champ a name.!!

Val

COBettaCouple
Congrats on a great betta rescue! ;D

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
Sunrise
Replies
Views
COBettaCouple
Replies
Views