We moved! New house, new tank!

Jahnikar
Happy dance time! So over the weekend I moved into a new house with quite a bit more space and today I moved my fish into their new home. I've finally been able to upgrade my Endler's and RCS from their 5 gal to a 10 gal! Everyone seems quite happy so far but I definitely need to get some more plants. The tank seems so big and empty now In the midst of netting everyone, I also discovered that I have two baby RCS. I'm quite the happy camper

Lexi03
Yey!

Dino
Congradulations!

Cichlidnut
Awesome! how many Endlers are you up to now?

Dez The Betta
Awesome! When I get my tank stalked which should take 3 months I'm planning on having little fry! Congrats on the fry and the new house!

Jahnikar
Oh heavens Cichlidnut, I can't even begin to get an accurate count. I know I have at least 18 fry ranging in age from one week to almost 3 months so far, plus my 3 adults. Actually I've been meaning to talk to you about them, so I'll send ya a PM.

Aquarist
Congrats on the move and the new tank!

With all of you having more room, you will probably all be much happier

Ken

Abalisa
Yes congrats!

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

LyndaB
Ok, so we'll be needing photos of the new house, the new tank, the new yard and driveway, etc........ hop to it!

Brainlady
Congratulations! Getting a new house and tank... wow!! Looking forward to photos.

Jahnikar
Thank you all! We are definitely much happier. I'll post pics soon. Gotta do some aquascaping on the tanks first We've got some major work ahead of us with the house too. We'll be starting a total remodel in the next couple months. Once that's done, we'll be setting up a 55 gallon saltwater tank. I'm so excited!

pirahnah3
congrats on the new place and new tank!

JessiNoel21
Congrats I am looking to update my 10 gallon to a 30 or 55 when we move in September it all depends what floor I get in the new apartment

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
JS-Esq.
Replies
Views
Wendybrass
Replies
Views
david1978
Replies
Views