We moved! New house, new tank!

1. Jahnikar Member Member

Happy dance time! :;banaman So over the weekend I moved into a new house with quite a bit more space and today I moved my fish into their new home. I've finally been able to upgrade my Endler's and RCS from their 5 gal to a 10 gal! Everyone seems quite happy so far but I definitely need to get some more plants. The tank seems so big and empty now :;laughing In the midst of netting everyone, I also discovered that I have two baby RCS. I'm quite the happy camper :)

2. Lexi03 Well Known Member Member

Yey!

3. Dino Fishlore VIP Member

Congradulations!

4. Cichlidnut Fishlore VIP Member

Awesome! how many Endlers are you up to now?

5. Dez The Betta Member Member

Awesome! When I get my tank stalked which should take 3 months Im planning on having little fry! Congrats on the fry and the new house!

6. Jahnikar Member Member

Oh heavens Cichlidnut, I can't even begin to get an accurate count. I know I have at least 18 fry ranging in age from one week to almost 3 months so far, plus my 3 adults. Actually I've been meaning to talk to you about them, so I'll send ya a PM. ;)

7. Aquarist Fishlore Legend Member

Congrats on the move and the new tank!

With all of you having more room, you will probably all be much happier :)

Ken

8. Abalisa Member Member

Yes congrats!

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

9. LyndaB Fishlore Legend Member

Ok, so we'll be needing photos of the new house, the new tank, the new yard and driveway, etc........ hop to it! :;toast

10. Brainlady Well Known Member Member

Congratulations! Getting a new house and tank... wow!! Looking forward to photos.

11. Jahnikar Member Member

Thank you all! We are definitely much happier. I'll post pics soon. Gotta do some aquascaping on the tanks first :) We've got some major work ahead of us with the house too. We'll be starting a total remodel in the next couple months. Once that's done, we'll be setting up a 55 gallon saltwater tank. I'm so excited! :D

12. pirahnah3 Fishlore VIP Member

congrats on the new place and new tank!

13. JessiNoel21 Well Known Member Member

Congrats I am looking to update my 10 gallon to a 30 or 55 when we move in September it all depends what floor I get in the new apartment