We have FORGOTTEN about Butterfly's BIRTHDAY!!!

Isabella

I will speak only for myself ... as I feel VERY ASHAMED for having forgotten about Carol's birthday :-[ ... In fact I remember planning on wishing you the happiest of birthday Carol, long before October 9, and ... I totally forgot about it. I am sorry! I want you to know that I never really forgot about it! (Only got around very late to wish you all that is best.) Please forgive! LOL

So ... Dear Carol ... VERY VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY to YOU! Thank you for being such a wonderful moderator and for all that I have learned from you on this forum! May all of your dreams come true!

FishFyer

Happy birthday ButterFly

Butterfly

Thank You both so much! I had to work and my husband took me to a very nice lunch at a local park. Was a nice break in the ay.
Carol

Stradius011

Happy Birthday!

chickadee

:-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ OOOOOPPPPSSS@the unlateone.com

I am so sorry to be so late. I do usually try to watch the calendar and lately have been falling asleep at the wheel. Oh dear, my friend, I am so sorry.

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!!

Much affection from all of us'ns

Rose

Butterfly

Thank you all!
Carol

Gwenz

Happy Birthday!

Gwenz

Tumbleweed

Happy B-lated birthday

LarryDavid

Happy Birthday Carol

Am I Late ???

Richard

I was offline for the last few weeks getting my PC repaired, so I was out of the loop.. Butterfly, Happy Belated Birthday from Buzz and I down in Trinidad, hope it was and continues to be fun.

Butterfly

Always Richard Always
Carol

hopesmom

happy happy birthday, Carol! I wanted to send this before my computer died again! it has not been working long enough to read or post at all in a long time...verizon came out tonight, and maybe the line is fixed!!?? anyway, I hope you are having a great new year, and all your fishies are healthy!
Denise

Most photos, videos and links are disabled if you are not logged in.

Top Bottom