Wcmm 10g tank

Discussion in 'Freshwater Beginners' started by Ctammy2, Aug 7, 2014.

1. C

Ctammy2 Valued Member Member

So I haven't got my second tank yet. Still debating on which one to get. (Found an old 15g in my parents storage shed...) ;) However I am already making plans on what to do with my current 10g. I really like my wcmm's that I have and would like to add 2 more to make a school of 6. Is there anything else I could add? I was thinking a few shrimp... Also, would I have enough room for a small centrepiece fish like a dwarf gourami or a gbr? Thx for your help. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Fish Lore Aquarium Fish Forum

2. Coradee

Coradee Moderator Moderator Member

You could add a few shrimp but there isn't room for a dwarf gourami or Gbr, they need higher temperatures than the white clouds &
    tbh the white clouds really need more space, maybe they could go in the 15 gallon when you set it up

3. OP
    OP
    C

That's what I thought. I was hoping to use the 15 for a small community/corys although it is still tiny and I would be really limited. So far the minnows and the cory's are my favourites. So I wanted to build each tank around each species.

4. OP
    OP
    C

So I got a 20g! Now to decide how to rearrange the fishies! :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice