Water temperature / heater

Scrappygirl93

Hey everyone I just bought a 37 gallon Top Fin fish tank starter kit it came with a topfin heater do I submerge the whole heater in the fish tank with the dial under the water or do I make it to just a line on the heater where it says minimum water? I am keeping freshwater fish what should the temperature be I was told between 70 and 80. Pictures would be great thank you

awilkinson871

I have the same kit and I submerge everything except the very top where the dial is. This makes it easier to adjust temp without having to get my hands wet.

FishPlanet

Hey everyone I just bought a 37 gallon Top Fin fish tank starter kit it came with a topfin heater do I submerge the whole heater in the fish tank with the dial under the water or do I make it to just a line on the heater where it says minimum water? I am keeping freshwater fish what should the temperature be I was told between 70 and 80. Pictures would be great thank you

I have the same kit too. I do what awilkinson871 does.

BigManAquatics

I fully submerge mine, as i tend to put them in horizantally near the bottom so i don't have to unplug for water changes. I tend to shoot for 75-76 for my fish.

Similar Aquarium Threads

• Question
Replies
Views
Kathylee
  • UnknownGuppyLover
  • Heater
Replies
Views
Noroomforshoe
55 Gallon Tank Recommend a heater
Replies