Water&land Terrarium Stocking

aussieJJDude

Fishlore VIP
Member
Messages
4,267
Reaction score
2,544
Location
Melbourne
Experience
More than 10 years
I'm sure that they require similar conditions to shrimp - but don't quote me, try to find out the stats themselves.

As for heat, most seem to keep them in the 75-78F range, so I'm sure its fine. If you have a lid - crabs are great escape artists - that should help retain humidity.
 
  • Thread starter
  • Thread Starter
  • #22
OP
Notivation

Notivation

Active Member
Member
Messages
292
Reaction score
48
Experience
1 year
aussieJJDude said:
I'm sure that they require similar conditions to shrimp - but don't quote me, try to find out the stats themselves.

As for heat, most seem to keep them in the 75-78F range, so I'm sure its fine. If you have a lid - crabs are great escape artists - that should help retain humidity.
Oh gosh, even if the glass walls are high? I'll look for those specs.
 

aussieJJDude

Fishlore VIP
Member
Messages
4,267
Reaction score
2,544
Location
Melbourne
Experience
More than 10 years
Notivation said:
Oh gosh, even if the glass walls are high? I'll look for those specs.
Crabs can climb silicone. They rather good at traversing their terrain.
 
  • Thread starter
  • Thread Starter
  • #24
OP
Notivation

Notivation

Active Member
Member
Messages
292
Reaction score
48
Experience
1 year
aussieJJDude said:
Crabs can climb silicone. They rather good at traversing their terrain.
Crazy, thanks for the warning
 

New Threads

Similar Threads

Follow FishLore!

FishLore on Social Media

Online statistics

Members online
267
Guests online
3,210
Total visitors
3,477

Aquarium Photo Contests

Aquarium Calculator

Top Bottom