Watchmen Gobys laid eggs!!!!!!! W00000-Hooooo!!!!!

1. lorabell Well Known Member Member

Very excited....lol....everything but me is havin babies (hopefully in my house!!!) This is my pair of gobies in with the SeaHorses, this is also the second time theyve laid eggs.Im very hopeful.The first time I didnt even know they had them in there and were acidently vaccumed up during tank maintainance. Ive been much more careful this time ...lol....I really want to do a good cleaning in there,but Ive kind of let it go just to see if they hatch.

The egges are about 4-6 days old.(Ihave no idea how long it takes for them to hatch) they seem to be changing and look healthy(no yuckies around them). The parents are taking exceptional care of them also. My poor SeaHorses havent even been over to that side of the tank even to eat.Not sure if the usually very easy going gobies are chasing them or not. If they do hatch and any survive ...theres gonna be a ton of them!!!!!

Attached Files:

2. Cichlidnut Fishlore VIP Member

That's really cool! good luck with them! great pictures too.

3. lorabell Well Known Member Member

Thanks...really hoping I get a few babies

4. Cichlidnut Fishlore VIP Member

I love the 4th picture. Those faces are great. Reminds me of some grumpy old men :D

5. matt6765 Well Known Member Member

Wow! Congratulations!

6. gourami88 Member Member

Awesome!! Keep us posted!!

7. fishman705 Member Member

Wow! thats really great which ones are the eggs this is the first time i'm seeing this? cool pics by the way

8. GemstonePony Well Known Member Member

That's awesome! please keep us updated. :)

9. agsansoo Well Known Member Member

Congrats lorabell ! Have the eggs hatched yet ?

10. Lucy Moderator Moderator Member

Miss this thread! Congrats, any updates?
    Lori, I don't know what's in your water but everything seems to breeed for you!

11. lorabell Well Known Member Member

Well they took very good care of everything.....the eggs seemed to progress....then one day last week the while thing just kind of dissappeared.....