warped tour

1. lollipopkiller Well Known Member Member

just wondering if anyone here has every gone to warped tour? whats your favorite performance or event thier? just wondering.

2. aHumanBeing Well Known Member Member

I went to several Warped Tours back in 03, 04 I believe. I can't really recall who was there but it's definitely a good time. The crowd is generally pretty young, i'd say they were 14-21 at max and friendly. Looking at their website it looks like it's still a pretty big show, i heard 3!0h3 is terrible in concert. But man, I don't know like anyone on that list.

3. lollipopkiller Well Known Member Member

ya im going in like an hour :) its my first one and i cant wait to see falling in reverse, mayday parade, and ghost town! its also the 20th anniversery so they are giving away free videos of the whole tour as reminders of the time u had for anyone who bought tickets early!

4. aHumanBeing Well Known Member Member

:) you'll have a great time there, make sure to wear sun block lol.

5. Slug Well Known Member Member

I only know of We The Kings and thats just from watching vlogs on youtube of their members (Charles Trippy CTFXC, Danny Duncan and his DLV, etc) lol Warped Tour looks like a pretty cool event though.

6. lollipopkiller Well Known Member Member

7. Slug Well Known Member Member

Tsk tsk! ;) ;) haha Glad you had a good time!
    [​IMG]

8. lollipopkiller Well Known Member Member

lol the band members came down and started it all blame them.

9. aHumanBeing Well Known Member Member

Glad you had a good time :) . Warped tour is a good group of people and very safe. Never listen to that safety crud that they try to enforce. The bands don't want you to stand there stagnate, they want you to move and enjoy the music. Every single concert i've been to that was worth going to had moshing and crowd surfing. If the crowd is moving then they are buying stuff enjoying the atmosphere and creating a perfect experience for a great concert.