Wardley Vs Tetra

?

Wardley Vs Tetra

1. Wardley

33.3%
  2. Tetra

66.7%
  1. Jason Well Known Member Member

Well basically as it is near impossible for me to get Omega One I have a choice of just about two. These brands have been around for like 40yrs. Which is better ???

2. Dino Fishlore VIP Member

Tetra

3. newbie101 Well Known Member Member

I'd say Tetra, if you compare the ingredients and stuff, tetra is better. it is a bit more expensive though but hey you get what you pay for :)

4. dano569 Member Member

i use wardley.it seems to be ok.

5. atmmachine816 Fishlore VIP Member

tetra definatly thats wat my grandpa used and he kept fish for almost 70 years i think he knows sometime wen i hav a long time to type il tell u guys a story bout him that my aunt told me bout her childhood

6. chickadee Fishlore VIP Member

I got wardley with my tank but even the tiny pellets are too big for my bettas mouths and the flakes are not interesting to them at all. They will however eat the Tetra food. The vote isn't mine it's theirs.

Rose
    ;)

7. joe Member Member

I have never used wardley, I have a big and a little container of Tetra. My fish seem to like it. So tetra got my fishes vote.

Joe

8. Mike Fishlore Admin Moderator Member

I've used both. The tetra flakes seem to be more colorful than the wardley flakes - marketing thing? My fish seem to go after both equally.

9. Jason Well Known Member Member

I have also used both and my fish go at it about the same but so far its Tetra with the lead. Also the best of each brand are about the same price here. Still not sure though

10. 0morrokh Fishlore VIP Member

J-Man, just so you know, they sell Omega One at my Petsmart--that's the only place I can find it. If you have to choose between Tetra and Wardley, my vote is both. Feeding different brands is not only more interesting for your fish (would you like to eat the same cereal 24/7?), but perhaps one brand will make up for what the other is missing.

11. Jason Well Known Member Member

Good Point ;)

12. fish_r_friend Well Known Member Member

all ive used is tetra b/c thats what my grandma feeds hers

13. Gunnie Well Known Member Member

Tetra.

14. whatsafish7 Member Member

tetra is definately a better brand in my opinion

15. Jon Well Known Member Member

tetra... though feeding only flakes isnt a good idea

16. whatsafish7 Member Member

yess but still it is a good brand

17. dano569 Member Member

i starting using both.one for breakfast and one for dinner, on the days i feed them flakes.

18. wolfman21 Member Member

tetra by far, better quality products

19. COBettaCouple Fishlore Legend Member

we don't use either now, but did use all tetra products for a while there.