Wanted: Watersprite

1. angelfish220 Well Known Member Member

I'm looking for some watersprite for sale (or free if you're feeling extra friendly :p ). I had it a long time ago in my 55 and loved it, and it loved me as it was the most prolific thing in the tank (which also housed guppies, so that's saying something!) I remember taking handfuls of it and throwing it out I had so much! Well, anyway, if someone out there is throwing out handfuls of watersprite, I'll buy it off you!

2. Aquarist Fishlore Legend Member

:animal0068:please remember, this section B/S/T/F is for members to shop Fish Lore and suggestions to other sites is not permitted.

Thanks!

Ken

3. harpua2002 Fishlore VIP Member

If you still need some water sprite, I have A LOT floating in a 20 gallon endler tank and I can definitely spare some if you cover shipping. There will be duckweed with it. Just pay actual shipping cost and we're good. Shoot me a PM if you are interested.

4. angelfish220 Well Known Member Member

pm sent!

5. greenbeanette Member Member

I'm interested too :) Your inbox is full though! If you need to do more than the cost of shipping that's ok too.

6. harpua2002 Fishlore VIP Member

Ok, I'm about to send you a PM, sorry about that. Inbox fills up a lot. LOL.