Wanted Healthy Plants To Buy!

Mcasella

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
What tank are you placing them in (flow, size) and what lighting do you have? (So we here can offer you better suggestion for plants.)

OP
Lakemontfishlover

Lakemontfishlover

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
What tank are you placing them in (flow, size) and what lighting do you have? (So we here can offer you better suggestion for plants.)
I have a ten gallon with heater/sand/led light/foam filter and hanging filter/ 3 rocks I want to put plants in between to grow. Grow out tank for newly hatched albino Cory fry. 10 gal tank with pebble substrate/foam and hanging filter/ led light/heater/2 Cory’s grow out tank-for Guppy and Platy fry. 20 gal high tank with led light/ heater/ pebble substrate/foam and hanging filter/ housing female platys/snails/2 albino Cory’s. Two 35 gal hexagons aquariums. One houses male Guppy and male platys, albino Cory’s, snails, led light, heater, two filters foam and one on the back, large pebble substrate.Second tank has same houses female adult guppy’s and adult female platys, Cory’s and algae eaters.

Mcasella

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
With the babies I would suggest something fluffier than ferns or swords like ludwigia or water wisteria (as anacharis seems to be illegal in pennsylvania). The ludwigia can be grown under regular lighting just fine and some species of it have increased color.
Most plants will generally work for a 20h, java fern, bolbitis fern, swords, even aponogeton.
In the two hexagon tanks amazon sword or a red varient would work well, they will handle the lesser lighting down in the depths of the 35 gallon better.
Would you prefer one plant pack from a single seller on here or several options? (The plants I listed I do have.)

MaximumRide14

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
Hi, I have some subwassertang available. I use it in my shrimp and fry tanks because it provides natural hiding spots and nutrients. I also have some small val shoots, but they’re only about 2 inches tall.

OP
Lakemontfishlover

Lakemontfishlover

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
With the babies I would suggest something fluffier than ferns or swords like ludwigia or water wisteria (as anacharis seems to be illegal in pennsylvania). The ludwigia can be grown under regular lighting just fine and some species of it have increased color.
Most plants will generally work for a 20h, java fern, bolbitis fern, swords, even aponogeton.
In the two hexagon tanks amazon sword or a red varient would work well, they will handle the lesser lighting down in the depths of the 35 gallon better.
Would you prefer one plant pack from a single seller on here or several options? (The plants I listed I do have.)
Thank you for your help. Let me look on google at what you have mentioned and you can work up a price for me.

Do you send invoice through pay pal or how do you receive payment? I think 4 Ludwigia plants, 2 Amazon sword red variant plants, 2 Bolbritis Ferns.

Last edited by a moderator:

kallililly1973

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
I don’t wanna step on anybody’s toes but I alsohave a couple varieties you may be interested in. I have Bacopa carolinia and guppy grass that is also good for giving fry good cover and feeling safer.
Edit: Would just like to add the plants would not be snail free . I have ramshorn in all my tanks. So chances of a hitchhiker would be high.

OP
Lakemontfishlover

Lakemontfishlover

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Hi, I have some subwassertang available. I use it in my shrimp and fry tanks because it provides natural hiding spots and nutrients. I also have some small val shoots, but they’re only about 2 inches tall.
Thank you for your sugestion
I go through paypal, do you have a zip code for a shipping quote?
16602 zip code. ThAnks.

Toggle Sidebar

UV Sterilizers Worth It?

• Yes

Votes: 27 23.7%
  • No

Votes: 11 9.6%
  • IDK - never used one before

Votes: 76 66.7%

Top Bottom