Want To Trade Want to trade for plants - Utah County

Bhuij

I'm setting up a 10-gal betta tank, and want a few low-maintenance plants. Any species of anubias is fine, and even just a small rhizome would be enough. I'd also like to get some riccia, marimo moss balls, and am open to other very low-maintenance plants that would do well in a super low tech setup.

Can pay if you have them for a good price, but as I'm trying to keep this tank cost as low as possible, I'd prefer to trade 3D print aquarium-related pieces for you such as plant anchors, etc. Thingiverse has numerous free designs for various gadgets, and I can print just about any size you'd probably want.

Also in search of a small piece of someone's sponge filter or something from a healthy established tank so I can jumpstart my fishless cycle without needing to buy bacteria in a bottle.
I'm in the Provo area and willing to drive.

shrimpforever777

I'm setting up a 10-gal betta tank, and want a few low-maintenance plants. Any species of anubias is fine, and even just a small rhizome would be enough.

Can pay if you have them for a good price, but as I'm trying to keep this tank cost as close to $0 as possible, I'd prefer to trade 3D print aquarium-related pieces for you such as plant anchors, etc. Thingiverse has numerous free designs for various gadgets, and I can print just about any size you'd probably want.

Also in search of a small piece of someone's sponge filter or something from a healthy established tank so I can jumpstart my fishless cycle without needing to buy bacteria in a bottle.
I'm in the Provo area and willing to drive.
Are you just looking for anubias?

Bhuij

Good point, I'll edit the original post as well, but I think anubias suit my use case really well. I'd also like to get some riccia, marimo moss balls, and am open to other very low-maintenance plants that would do well in a super low tech setup.

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
Trabazo93
Replies
Views
Cinabar
  • Question
Replies
Views
mang0
Replies