Want to share my puppy!!

1. Micaela13 Well Known Member Member

I want to share my puppy Cynder, well she isn't a pup anymore but we still call her that because she stayed very small. She was mad at me this morning so wouldn't leave me alone lol she's black so it's hard to take pictures of her. Lol :p

2. Adam55 Well Known Member Member

She actually looks white to me...

3. Coradee Moderator Moderator Member

She's a magic pup, she's invisible ;)

4. Micaela13 Well Known Member Member

Haha man I really need to figure out how to attach pics to my threads lol here she is

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Fish Lore Aquarium Fish Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

5. Coradee Moderator Moderator Member

Aww she's lovely, I still miss my dogs

6. Adam55 Well Known Member Member

I want her! I love when they get that look in their eyes like she has in the lower left picture. So attentive. Just soaking in information.

7. mg13 Well Known Member Member

You remind me of my sister... she is CRAZY about dogs... but she doesn't have one yet... lol

8. smee82 Well Known Member Member

she is a beautiful girl

9. SW5 Well Known Member Member

I have always had a soft spot for dogs, but I don't have room for one... Very good looking dogs! I did notice that you managed to get a fish tank in every shot. :)

10. Adam55 Well Known Member Member

That'll be one lucky dog when she does get one, I bet.

11. mg13 Well Known Member Member

lol

this is FISHlore...

She knows so much about them, has like three bags of treats... has the food brand picked out... three leashes... she's all set... lol

12. Anders247 Fishlore Legend Member

Nice African cichlid tank, I think?

13. Micaela13 Well Known Member Member

Haha thanks everybody!! Adam55 yea she has that look all the time when I talk to her, she pays very close attention to everything and is very smart. She's a hunting dog so she also has a very good nose and helps me find my pets if they get out of their cages lol :p
    Haha mg13 your sister sounds a lot like me lol before I got her, I had her name, collar, leashes, food, kennel, and dog treats all picked out haha. :p SW5 yes she was right in front of the cichlid tank so I thought why not get it in the shots?? Haha Anders247 yes it is an African cichlid tank :) but sadly I have to get rid of it soon, I need to make some room for my reptiles. One of them is in my sisters room and I can't stand not being able to see her all the time haha.

14. celizabethh3 Member Member

Awe, she's beautiful. :)

Sent from my iPad using Fish Lore Aquarium Fish Forum

15. Micaela13 Well Known Member Member

Thank you!! :D