wanna see my fishh?? they are cute :), comon you know you want to!

Status
Not open for further replies.

noelleiscool

Reaction score
Experience
Just started
yall wanted to see my fish aha, arent they cute?? aha i love em, the one thats hiding is marvin and the one looking at the camera is sherbert <3 lol i think they are about 1 month something like that

Attachments

midthought

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Those are blood red parrots, right? Very cute fish. Wouldn't they be older than a month though since they don't look like they have juvenile coloring? Are these the fish in your 20g in your aquarium profile?

platy ben

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Yeh, those are a lot older than a month. I hope they are not in your 20G as they will soon out grow that tank. I'm also disappointed to see that you have 'thrown the result away' for all of your water parameters.

e_watson09

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Gorgeous fish, I love parrot cichlids they're a lot of fun.

Those are blood red parrots, right? Very cute fish. Wouldn't they be older than a month though since they don't look like they have juvenile coloring? Are these the fish in your 20g in your aquarium profile?
They are much older than a month from the photos. I have three in my 50 gallon right now (don't worry they're small and moving to a 150 in a couple months) and I have a solid brown one which is juvenile colors and I've owned him over a year and a half or so now. Then I have one other that just finished changing he is all orange now. Then my other has been all orange for a couple months now. Plus all mine are around 1.5inches and they're ATLEAST two years old so that'd make a 1 month old around the size of a adult guppy. Correct me if I'm wrong

I am also curious as to the tank size you have them in.

e_watson09

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Yes, what do you mean by "threw away" the test results?
I'm guessing that means they don't test their water at home and they get it tested at a LFS then they tossed out the results. We offer water tests at the store I work at so it's not uncommon.

e_watson09

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
The one I work at uses test strips haha I've been trying to talk them into liquid but I never seem to win that arguement lol.

e_watson09

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Sugarcreek, it's in the centerville/bellbrook area haha if I'm not mistaken it's the newest of the jacks stores. It's on wilmington pike by walmart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Toggle Sidebar

Water Change Frequency?

• Daily

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Weekly

Votes: 57 64.8%
  • Every Two Weeks

Votes: 12 13.6%
  • Monthly

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • As Needed (from test kit results or based on knowing your tank)

Votes: 17 19.3%

Top Bottom