Walmart sells this?

1. D

David C Well Known Member Member

I just found this on Wal-marts website. I couldn't believe they sell an item this cool. Blew me away.

Coffee Table Aquarium

Dave

2. Shawnie

Shawnie Fishlore Legend Member

my dream tank :) and yes they do..but in my area, i have to have it shipped here ..they dont have them on hand :(

3. Meenu

Meenu Fishlore VIP Member

ooh, it even has free shipping. How do you feed the fish?

4. steed1172

steed1172 Well Known Member Member

which part blew you away, the item it self? or the price? it does look nice though.

...ive actualy seen some decent DIY coffee tables for LOTS less, if any one wants i could look for the link.

5. Gouramiguy17

Gouramiguy17 Well Known Member Member

I want that link steed

6. steed1172

7. Meenu

Meenu Fishlore VIP Member

If you make one, gouramiguuy17, I want to see loads of pics. ;D

8. OP
    OP
    D

I checked out that site steed and was pretty cool, except my virus software was freaking out. Stopped 3 viruses while I was checking it out.

I was surprised that Wal-mart would have anything of that quality, my wife really wants a coffee table tank but I'm not sure about the filters or anything else. My LFS has one set up as a planted display tank and its pretty cool.

Dave

9. steed1172

interesting ...ive never had troubles from that site, i myself use it frequently (and have an account) maybe it was blocking pop ups from the steps.

10. OP
    OP
    D

No, my virus software only comes up if its a known virus that it intercepts. It was still some good information.

Dave