walmart baby molly

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by wonton55912, Mar 20, 2010.

1. wonton55912Valued MemberMember

i went to he fish section of walmart today and in the molly tank i saw a single diseased black molly fry. the tank had dead fish in it so i wasnt surprised. it was about this long ___. my molly fry is this long ____. it was cute but i knew i couldnt have it.

2. michael68Valued MemberMember

so what is your question?

3. wonton55912Valued MemberMember

i'm just telling about what i saw at walmart

4. FishVixenValued MemberMember

Sometimes you can find a jewel in there tanks I always look. Of course quarantine is always set up. It does disturb me though when I see the conditions of there tanks and fish. I have 3 walmart near me and 2 of them have fish and both are in the same shape. Never the same person running the dept. seems like they just float the employees where ever they're needed.

5. HendryxValued MemberMember

The walmart we have here is actually very good, better than the fish store, the fish their are Q'd properly and all the stock look healthy and active, the fish girl that looks after the department is very knowlegable, I was super impressed when I heard her asking someone that was buying a goldfish if they had cycled their tank properly, the girl said she was buying a bowl to keep him in that day, and the fish girl told her not to buy until she did some research, then continued to tell her that they don't sell fish bowls anyway, and she would be better off going somewhere else.

6. FishVixenValued MemberMember

Give a thumbs up to that Walmart! ;D

7. wonton55912Valued MemberMember

my walmart knows nothing about compatibility. they gave mme an africain clawed frog and a neon tetra

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice