Wal-Mart *Thumbs up*

bbfeckawitts

Wow, just went in wal-mart, the one who usually treats their fish horribly, I was pleasantly suprised at the improvements. All fish looked healthy, tanks clean, not overstocked, etc. It was great! Also there is one thing that really put a smile on my face...

Inside tanks, all by themselves, big tanks, 10 gallons atleast,

GET THIS!

MALE BETTAS! Shiny and happy and colorful and healthy and GORGEOUS!!! There was a beautiful red one, boy was he wonderful. I COULD NOT believe this was happening in walmart. Thumbs up to them! ;D 8)

Brianna

COBettaCouple

::FLBettaCouple just died from shock:: that's really amazing, because we were just in a new supercenter in denver that was the horrible fish death trap they're known for being. I wonder if maybe the manager of that walmart is a Betta lover, maybe even reads posts here at FishLore...

I applaud that walmart and wish the top money-grabbers would send the message to all stores with fish to treat the fish like that. if our walmart had a fish area and it was like that, i'd be glad to buy fish there.

Stradius011

That's like amazing! Our WalMart was horrible but then they got rid of their fish department. ;D

Tom

I still try to complain to the manager at the local wal-mart but they just tell me to f-off(That is the best thing they have said to me), so I just go their to buy supplies since they are the only ones that sell them at a reasonavble price.
Tom

COBettaCouple

Does the drsfosterandsmith website ship to canada? I try to order everything there I can and give walmart and petco as little business as I can.

Tom

FLBettaCouple said:
Does the drsfosterandsmith website ship to canada? I try to order everything there I can and give walmart and petco as little business as I can.
They do not shiop to Canada, sadly. I have asked them. They even said it would be a little cheaper just to buy it from the area. I only go to wal-mart when I have to buy filter media and that is it(except female bettas), other than that, I just go to a Petland about 10 mins. away. They take great care of their fish.
Tom

FishPirateL337

I just got an Albino Cory Cat at Walmart. Never thought I'd say that.
Signs of the times? maybe?

Stitcher

Canadian site I use.

Been very happy with service and they take PayPal

Most photos, videos and links are disabled if you are not logged in.

Top Bottom