wafers

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by atmmachine816, Apr 21, 2006.

1. atmmachine816Fishlore VIPMember

2. 0morrokhFishlore VIPMember

The difference is that Hi**** is while Omega One uses good ingredients. I've looked at the ingredients, Hi**** doesn't list spirulina until like the 12th ingredient while it's like second on O.O. after like whole shrimp or somethin. So you see which one to get...

3. fish_r_friendWell Known MemberMember

Hikari is better than wardly tho

4. 0morrokhFishlore VIPMember

probably true, but both are junk...

5. GunnieWell Known MemberMember

IMO, none of the other veggie wafers even come close to the Omega One. The Omega One veggie rounds are so much greener and they cost more. I am gonna try the veggie wafers from that website I've listed a few times before though that a friend has. He sent me some veggie flakes that are super green, so I figure the wafers might be decent also. ;)

6. atmmachine816Fishlore VIPMember

Actually omega one wafers are cheaper than Hikari so I'm glad you guys say they are better, I thought they were the same and were better. Thanks.

7. newbie101Well Known MemberMember

I couldn't find any Omega Ones at Walmart (which is where I get most of my non-fish stuff, like food, equipment, decorations...) when I got my wafers, but I have Wardley wafers which are so much cheaper than Hikari :eek: :eek: :eek: The Wardley package is twice the size, and still it's cheaper than Hikari.

8. atmmachine816Fishlore VIPMember

Omega one for me is probably three or four times the size of Hikari and cheaper.

9. JasonWell Known MemberMember

You guys are probably right but Hikari do make decent sinking wafers and personally they are the best thing I can get here seeing as I cant get Omega One. My fish really attack the Hikari wafers compared to the other fish food brand wafers.

10. 0morrokhFishlore VIPMember

Hey Emma, they sell Omega One stuff at the Petsmart that is either in Burnsville or Apple Valley...I don't know how far that is from you, but just so you know if you're ever there...

11. atmmachine816Fishlore VIPMember

Wal mart by me has nothing really so I get my stuff from local fish stores, still pretty cheap   2..z for 2.00$ and that will last you a long time since it comes with so many. Didn't know they had betta food, just saw that, interesting. I like Omega one food.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice