wafers

0morrokh

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
The difference is that Hi**** is **** while Omega One uses good ingredients. I've looked at the ingredients, Hi**** doesn't list spirulina until like the 12th ingredient while it's like second on O.O. after like whole shrimp or somethin. So you see which one to get...

Gunnie

Well Known Member
Reaction score
IMO, none of the other veggie wafers even come close to the Omega One. The Omega One veggie rounds are so much greener and they cost more. I am gonna try the veggie wafers from that website I've listed a few times before though that a friend has. He sent me some veggie flakes that are super green, so I figure the wafers might be decent also.

atmmachine816

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Actually omega one wafers are cheaper than Hikari so I'm glad you guys say they are better, I thought they were the same and were better. Thanks.

newbie101

Well Known Member
Reaction score
I couldn't find any Omega Ones at Walmart (which is where I get most of my non-fish stuff, like food, equipment, decorations...) when I got my wafers, but I have Wardley wafers which are so much cheaper than Hikari The Wardley package is twice the size, and still it's cheaper than Hikari.

atmmachine816

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Omega one for me is probably three or four times the size of Hikari and cheaper.

Jason

Well Known Member
Reaction score
You guys are probably right but Hikari do make decent sinking wafers and personally they are the best thing I can get here seeing as I cant get Omega One. My fish really attack the Hikari wafers compared to the other fish food brand wafers.

0morrokh

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Hey Emma, they sell Omega One stuff at the Petsmart that is either in Burnsville or Apple Valley...I don't know how far that is from you, but just so you know if you're ever there...

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom