wafers

0morrokh

Fishlore VIP
Reactions
Experience
5 to 10 years
The difference is that Hi**** is **** while Omega One uses good ingredients. I've looked at the ingredients, Hi**** doesn't list spirulina until like the 12th ingredient while it's like second on O.O. after like whole shrimp or somethin. So you see which one to get...

Gunnie

Well Known
Reactions
IMO, none of the other veggie wafers even come close to the Omega One. The Omega One veggie rounds are so much greener and they cost more. I am gonna try the veggie wafers from that website I've listed a few times before though that a friend has. He sent me some veggie flakes that are super green, so I figure the wafers might be decent also.

newbie101

Well Known
Reactions
I couldn't find any Omega Ones at Walmart (which is where I get most of my non-fish stuff, like food, equipment, decorations...) when I got my wafers, but I have Wardley wafers which are so much cheaper than HikarI The Wardley package is twice the size, and still it's cheaper than Hikari.

Jason

Well Known
Reactions
You guys are probably right but HikarI do make decent sinking wafers and personally they are the best thing I can get here seeing as I can't get Omega One. My fish really attack the HikarI wafers compared to the other fish food brand wafers.

0morrokh

Fishlore VIP
Reactions
Experience
5 to 10 years
Hey Emma, they sell Omega One stuff at the Petsmart that is either in Burnsville or Apple Valley...I don't know how far that is from you, but just so you know if you're ever there...

OP
atmmachine816

atmmachine816

Fishlore VIP
Reactions
Experience
5 to 10 years
Wal mart by me has nothing really so I get my stuff from local fish stores, still pretty cheap 2..z for 2.00$ and that will last you a long time since it comes with so many. Didn't know they had betta food, just saw that, interesting. I like Omega one food.

New Threads