Vote for Fishlore!

chickadee

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Let's keep it up and see if we can maintain it. We had many more votes on Aquarank than the other two. The Aquarank had slipped to #27 by the time I voted.

I am going to turn to a cheerleader and see if that helps: It is not a pretty site to see a 56 year old cheerleader folks LOL so PLEASE vote. ;D :-[

Rose
;D

newbie101

Well Known Member
Reaction score
yessssssssss we are movin up!

betta waita

Reaction score
GHO GHO

GHO

betta waita

Reaction score
can't we give 10's to fisghlore then put 0's for all the other ones weed proly gain a place or two

Mike

Fishlore
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Ha ha - - nice thought but please don't do that because it wouldn't be fair to the other sites. If we keep voting every day everything will fall in place. We are slowly but surely moving up the charts, just takes time.

newbie101

Well Known Member
Reaction score
one person does make a difference! I had been voting several times a day then stopped for a bit(busy) and we slipped a lot! Vote like every time you make a post and don't forget to rate it!

0morrokh

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
J-Man said:
We've picked up massively on Aquarank now at 19! No 12 of Fish rank and No 1 on Pet sites. ;D
I only see 2 ranking sites at the top of my screen. What's the Pet site? I amvoting, everyone keep it up too!

YAY, we moved up 2 on the Fish Rank!!!!!

Joe G

Valued Member
Reaction score
Fishlore.com ranked # 11 

0morrokh

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Vote, People, Vote!

sorry dumb question how do you get it bigger like in chickadee and Emma's posts?

rip_van_winkle

Valued Member
Reaction score
I'd vote, and I would like to vote, but I don't know where to vote. I looked for a 'box' but I don't see it. Where is it?
~Hannah

Mike

Fishlore
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
It's really a cool idea to have voting sites to see where you rank but there is rampant cheating happening on these voting sites so I decided to take down the links... There were many new brand new sites that were in the top 5 with way too many votes in a short time span.

Toggle Sidebar

New Threads