Vote for Fishlore!

1. newbie101 Well Known Member Member

Hey if u got a sec Vote for Fishlore!!! we could get it pretty high on the lists if everyone voted daily!!! 8) 8)

2. Craig Well Known Member Member

sorry emma but what r u talkin about ??? lol :D

C W

3. Gunnie Well Known Member Member

Up at the top of your screen you will see a box with 2 boxes inside it. It says "Vote for FishLore daily". You click on each of the boxes and click on the link to vote in each one. Thanks Emma! You beat me to it! ;)

4. Jason Well Known Member Member

Yeah everybody vote ;D

5. chickadee Fishlore VIP Member

AHA!
    Now I know exactly WHAT they are talking about I shall do it EVERY DAY. Thank you for letting me know how exactly they wanted us to do it. I did something with one of the sites once and they told me not to return and that only the first visit counted. Now I see where the voting is done.

Shalom, :-[

Rose

6. Jason Well Known Member Member

Yeah, I'm still trying to think what I should write for the comment. I want to make it sound like this site really is. A great place to be and learn

7. joe Member Member

I just voted on both of them. I havnt even notice those voting things until i read this

8. newbie101 Well Known Member Member

yay i am useful! ;D

9. Jason Well Known Member Member

LOL

C'mon vote everytime you come on, this site is better than the ones above it easy

10. Gunnie Well Known Member Member

Woo hoo! We're at the #20 spot on Aquarank! Way to go everyone!

11. newbie101 Well Known Member Member

yay!!!!!!!
    yes keep up the good work ppl!!!! ;-D

12. chickadee Fishlore VIP Member

I just checked and we are at #24 now and we have gone down to #14 on the other poll. Come on folks!!!! We just need a few more of us voting. I have been voting between each post. Maybe the other groups are having their members do the same thing.

I would get in here and begin cheerleading if I could find a way. ;D ;)

Shalom,

Rose

13. newbie101 Well Known Member Member

yay we're already up to #6 on the new one, top 100 pet web sites!
    ;D ;D ;D

14. chickadee Fishlore VIP Member

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

WE ARE # 1  WE ARE #1  WE ARE #1  WE ARE #1  WE ARE #1  WE ARE #1  WE ARE #1  WE ARE #1  WE ARE #1

Did anyone notice that so far today we are #1 in the NEW POLL?  Let's keep it up!  PLEASE VOTE!

15. Butterfly Moderator Moderator Member

We are 26 out of 250 at aquarank also and that is a major accomplishment.
    Carol

16. Mike Fishlore Admin Moderator Member

We be movin on up ;D ;D ;D

17. newbie101 Well Known Member Member

woohoo!!! we're in first on that "top 100 pet website" site!!!!!! yay!

i get the feeling that nobody on those other sites are voting though...hee hee

18. Jason Well Known Member Member

Hey we are! :D

19. chickadee Fishlore VIP Member

WE'RE SLIPPING!, WE'RE SLIDING!, PLEASE VOTE!

The last bit we have been haviing trouble getting the votes to stay anywhere near the top 25 on the AquaRank sites and we have been at #12 on the Fish Rank site for quite some time.  There are days when not very many votes are registered on the Top 100 Pet Sites when I vote. 

Maybe if we all try to remember to vote everyday, we can get our numbers up there.  We have been #1 on the Top 100 several times lately, but I would really like to see us go higher on the other two as well.

Thanks,

Rose
    :)

20. Jason Well Known Member Member

We've picked up massively on Aquarank now at 19! No 12 of Fish rank and No 1 on Pet sites. ;D

KEEP IT UP!