Vivarium 2018

emeraldking

Vivarium Rosmalen 2018...
Squeezed in some time to make this video of this event. For it was too hectic to get away from my own stand. But good for business of course...

Catappa

I see they plan to hold it (if possible) in Rosmalen in November. That's a big distance from where I live, so I doubt I could attend. Is this the only tropical fish/aquarium event in the Netherlands?

Upvote 0

emeraldking

I see they plan to hold it (if possible) in Rosmalen in November. That's a big distance from where I live, so I doubt I could attend. Is this the only tropical fish/aquarium event in the Netherlands?
Nope. there are usually more relevant vivaristic events within Holland. Thusfar all have been canceled. But I've already paid a deposit of 20% of the total costs to make my reservation legit. I'm a steady exhibitor overthere. Somewhere during August or September we'll know for sure wether the event will be a go or not. In case of not, the event will be kept virtually like last year.
I don't know where you're located to know wether an event will be more near to you. But the Vivarium is the largest vivaristic event of Western-Europe. People from all over the world are paying a visit to this event.

Upvote 0

Catappa

Nope. there are usually more relevant vivaristic events within Holland. Thusfar all have been canceled. But I've already paid a deposit of 20% of the total costs to make my reservation legit. I'm a steady exhibitor overthere. Somewhere during August or September we'll know for sure wether the event will be a go or not. In case of not, the event will be kept virtually like last year.
I don't know where you're located to know wether an event will be more near to you. But the Vivarium is the largest vivaristic event of Western-Europe. People from all over the world are paying a visit to this event.
PMing you

Upvote 0

Similar Aquarium Threads

• Question
Replies
Views
emeraldking
Replies
Views
BigManAquatics
  • Question
Replies