Question VitaChem & Maracyn Plus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heather M

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
4 years
Can you use VitaChem and Maracyn Plus at the same time? Nelson has fin rot. I have both coming in the mail soon.

midthought

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Vita Chem isn't a medication so I don't think it should "conflict" or interact with anything.

Aquarist

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Hello HeatherM,

I tend to agree with midthought. I've never heard anything bad about the combination. Too, with the Vita Chem just being vitamins I don't see an issue.

I see in your Aquarium Profile that your pH is less than 6. This kind of worries me. I would suggest that you increase it via water changes or other natural ways if this information is correct. (assuming your tap pH is higher than 6). If the information isn't correct then if you would be so kind as to update your Aquarium Profile information it will be a great help

Properly Maintaining the pH in a Freshwater Aquarium - Rate My Fish Tank
Ken

Heather M

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
4 years
Hello HeatherM,

I tend to agree with midthought. I've never heard anything bad about the combination. Too, with the Vita Chem just being vitamins I don't see an issue.

I see in your Aquarium Profile that your pH is less than 6. This kind of worries me. I would suggest that you increase it via water changes or other natural ways if this information is correct. (assuming your tap pH is higher than 6). If the information isn't correct then if you would be so kind as to update your Aquarium Profile information it will be a great help

Properly Maintaining the pH in a Freshwater Aquarium - Rate My Fish Tank
Ken
Yes, that is correct. I'm trying to deal with my pH issues right now. Hopefully I'll be able to get it under control soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom