Vishaquatics NEW ROOT TABS Official Release

Vishaquatics

I am proud to announce the launch of Vishaquatics Root Tabs today!

Vishaquatics Root Tabs

Vishaquatics Root Tabs have been specially formulated and designed over many months to provide a comprehensive source of optimized nutrition to aquatic plants in both submersed and emersed environments. The tabs are unique in that they sink, do not cloud the water, fertilize plants with both organic and inorganic nutrition sources, and contain organic acids. The root tabs are made with a dry fertilizer blend specialized for root feeding, humic/fulvic acids, iron-rich red clay, and a blend of mineralized soils with an optimized pH for aquatic environments. All materials are sourced from the USA and are of the highest quality.

There is NO COPPER in these tabs and this product has been tested extensively on large colonies of freshwater shrimp, fish, and snails. These tabs are completely invertebrate and fish safe, so long as they are dosed according to the instructions.

These tabs are currently made with the largest capsules available (size 000) which are 30% larger than the traditional capsules used for root tabs. This is a limited edition run of root tabs, so please purchase while supplies last!

DSC_0285.JPG
_DSC0292.JPG

APT Products

I am excited to also announce that I am now selling more APT Products, including APT Zero and APT Fix. These products has been specially formulated by aquascaping/aquatic-plant guru Dennis Wong and are great for both low-tech and high-tech tanks alike. I have tested APT Complete in particular for over 1.5 years among many other fertilizers, and I truly believe that these APT products are among the best on the market right now.

APT Complete and APT Zero are fertilizers, while APT Fix is an algaecide that is safe for fish/inverts and does not use glutaraldehyde.

Pricing
  • Vishaquatics Root Tabs (40 Count) - $20
  • 200mL Bottles (APT Fix, APT Complete, APT Zero) - $13.50
  • 500mL Bottles (APT Complete, APT Zero) - $24.99
  • Shipping
    • Depending on the size/weight of the order, shipping will either be $4.50 or $8.00. All shipping will be done through USPS
SPECIAL DEALS:
  1. Every APT Product purchased will come with a free sampler pack of Vishaquatics Root Tabs.
  2. Purchase a 500mL bottle of your choice + 1 pack of Vishaquatics Root Tabs to receive FREE PRIORITY SHIPPING plus a free sampler pack of root tabs

DSC_0280.JPG

Placing an Order
If you are interested in placing an order, please PM me or send me a chat with the following info:

1. The product(s) that you would like to purchase
  2. PayPal email address for invoicing purposes
  3. The state that you’re located in.
Thank you for looking and thank you for your time.

StarGirl

How long are the root tabs good for in the bag?

Vishaquatics

How long are the root tabs good for in the bag?

Thanks for the question! The tabs are in a food grade pouch and the packaging has been heat sealed to ensure freshness. The tabs should be good in the bag for at least a few years, if not more. The pouch is also resealable so it can be kept well for long periods of time.

StarGirl

I'll snag a bag. After all you are the most fish plantyess person I know. They have to be good :)

Linda1234

Have these root tabs been tested with fish? Specifically is there anything that could harm the fishes short term or long term ?

StarGirl

Have these root tabs been tested with fish? Specifically is there anything that could harm the fishes short term or long term ?
It says in the description. :)

Vishaquatics

I'll snag a bag. After all you are the most fish plantyess person I know. They have to be good :)

I appreciate your words of confidence :)

Thank you for your question.

I've tested these tabs for a few months with fish, shrimp, and snails all in the same tank. Specifically, the tabs were tested on a variety of livebearers and bristlenose plecos, along with ramshorn snails, bladder snails, and red cherry shrimp. These tabs are purposefully formulated without copper as to be completely safe for invertebrates. I have also sent my tabs to various testers across the country who have tested it for a few months and have an even greater variety of fauna and water conditions. I have not had any issues reported with livestock thus far.

To truly test my tabs, I let some sit in the tank without being put into the substrate. Fauna could pick at it as they pleased and it even leached heavily into the water column too. No fatalities or disease with the livestock. With that being said, please only use the root tabs as indicated by the instructions and remember to push it deep within the substrate so that it will not leach into the water column.

There is no risk in the short term or long term, so long as the tabs are dosed in the recommended quantity.

JLAquatics

I am proud to announce the launch of Vishaquatics Root Tabs today!
I am glad to see that you finally released your tabs to the general public, Vishaquatics! I tested these before in a experimental test, and based on my product recieved none of you will regret buying some of these. In fact, I may have to buy some more from you soon once I have more funds available, they are really good for plant growth. With my testing, they did not harm my livestock either which includes Snails, Shrimp, and many species of fish.

Note: (I tested some of Vish's tabs to help him with testing and in no way is my response biased. This is based on my honest experience with the tabs).

Great work Vish!

Linda1234

One last question do these include both micro and macro or should some supplements be used in addition to the tabs? In my high-tech tanks it seems that i have some more delicate plants that have mixed behavior if micros are missing.

SouthAmericanCichlids

I am glad to see that you finally released your tabs to the general public, Vishaquatics! I tested these before in a experimental test, and based on my product recieved none of you will regret buying some of these. In fact, I may have to buy some more from you soon once I have more funds available, they are really good for plant growth. With my testing, they did not harm my livestock either which includes Snails, Shrimp, and many species of fish.

Note: (I tested some of Vish's tabs to help him with testing and in no way is my response biased. This is based on my honest experience with the tabs).

Great work Vish!
Also, in your test, you had said that the plants grew bigger than the other root tab you used as a control right? (Wasn't it easy green root tabs)

Cody

I have been interested in trying APT 0 for a while. But I always struggled with if it was the right product. I have read in the past that it’s best for heavily stocked tanks.

While I consider my tank well stocked, I don’t consider it to be extremely heavily bio load. I worry that this may lead to deficiency issues. And on the other hand I think APT may be a little aggressive for my tank and lead to another mess of issues.

Any insight there?

jmaldo

Interested in trying...
Been using a well known EI ferts and root tab for years, how does it compere, specs?

Vishaquatics

One last question do these include both micro and macro or should some supplements be used in addition to the tabs? In my high-tech tanks it seems that i have some more delicate plants that have mixed behavior if micros are missing.

These tabs are heavily biased toward macros (NPK) and secondary nutrients (Ca, Mg) as those are the main nutrients that plants consume in the highest quantities. Micros are contained in the form of iron-rich red clay and in the soil I use to make the tabs. For the best results in any planted tank, an all-in-one liquid fertilizer with the addition of root tabs should be used to feed plants in both locations. Using APT Complete or APT Zero in addition to the root tabs would be a great way to fertilize most planted aquariums.

Also, in your test, you had said that the plants grew bigger than the other root tab you used as a control right? (Wasn't it easy green root tabs)
I generally noticed this pattern with my plants too like JLAquatics observed. For instance, my Hygrophila balsamica grew fairly slow and stayed a little small when I only had it in some old aquasoil. As soon as I put root tabs under it, the crowns grew faster and much larger with thicker stems.

I have been interested in trying APT 0 for a while. But I always struggled with if it was the right product. I have read in the past that it’s best for heavily stocked tanks.

While I consider my tank well stocked, I don’t consider it to be extremely heavily bio load. I worry that this may lead to deficiency issues. And on the other hand I think APT may be a little aggressive for my tank and lead to another mess of issues.

Any insight there?

If you you want to try APT 0, but are concerned about N or P deficiencies, then I would recommend to do an APT 0 + Root Tab combo. The root tabs contain a ton of N and P in forms that are easily accessible for plants to uptake. Feel free to PM me if you have more questions or if you'd like more advice with fertilization.

Interested in trying...
Been using a well known EI ferts and root tab for years, how does it compere, specs?

I've tested nearly all liquid fertilizers that are commonly available on the market in the past 4-5 years. For my display tanks, I only use APT Complete now. I have been testing APT Complete now for 1.5 years and it wins my vote of confidence for the following reasons:
1. The fert is lean enough to make rotalas very colorful/red
2. The fert is not so lean that heavier feeders like ludwigias or hygrophilas will suffer
3. Every plant I've tried, no matter how difficult/rare, has always responded positively to APT Complete
4. The fert is lean enough to keep stunt-prone plants like pogostemons, rotalas & ammanias happy
5. It doesn't add an excessive amount of N which often cause green dust algae issues in tanks that aren't meticulously maintained.

EI is great for farming plants and growing plants fast. Ultimately, EI is not very practical in the long term for display tanks. EI often mandates more maintenance, more water changes, more attention to detail, etc which can be exhausting to keep up with after many months or years. I've always needed my displays to be less of a chore, and having a fertilizer that grows plants with beautiful color and form but doesn't require as much maintenance as EI is greatly appreciated in my life.

Freshfishguy

Wow! This is very exciting. Congratulations on the release, Vishaquatics!

I also helped test the root tabs. I’ve used Aquarium Co-Op, NilocG, and API root tabs in the past. I plan on sticking exclusively with Vishaquatics’ root tabs moving forward. I had excellent results with growth and no problems with my shrimp or other various types of fauna (gouramis, angelfish, tetras, corys, and more). Pretty much all my plants exploded within a week or two of adding them into my tank. The tabs were significantly easier to work with than NilocG and Aquarium Co-op’s because they sink and do not float. I also opened up the tabs alongside NilocG’s and Aquarium Co-Op’s and saw firsthand how much more bang for buck one gets with Vish’s root tabs because of how much more product he packs into his. I highly recommend them!

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
Vishaquatics
Replies
Views
Vishaquatics
Replies
Views
Vishaquatics
Replies
Views