Virginia fish clubs?

Stripedbass

I’m looking for a club around the Fredericksburg/Richmond area in Virginia. Possibly southern Maryland.

BigManAquatics

Don't know on that, but i wish i was in the area to check out that Skoolz of Fish store in Richmond.

Edited to add: you might have to google or check on something like facebook to find any in your area, or get lucky and accidentally stumble across a member of one in a fish store. There is only 1 club in my whole state....and i found them on google, facebook, then some months later stumbled on a couple members of the club. Still haven't applied though!

Stripedbass

Don't know on that, but i wish i was in the area to check out that Skoolz of Fish store in Richmond.

Edited to add: you might have to google or check on something like facebook to find any in your area, or get lucky and accidentally stumble across a member of one in a fish store. There is only 1 club in my whole state....and i found them on google, facebook, then some months later stumbled on a couple members of the club. Still haven't applied though!
Skoolz of fish is a nice store. You must have saw them on KGtropicals. They have a great selection that changes a lot. I was thinking about asking them next time i'm in the area. We live about an hour and a half away.

BigManAquatics

Skoolz of fish is a nice store. You must have saw them on KGtropicals. They have a great selection that changes a lot. I was thinking about asking them next time i'm in the area. We live about an hour and a half away.
Yeah i saw them there lol! Yeah, i bet the people there would know if there are any around, if some of the employees aren't members themselves! Customers talk, employees listen.

Stripedbass

I actually ended up finding one. They look pretty active too. Betta'sAnonymous

BigManAquatics

I actually ended up finding one. They look pretty active too. Betta'sAnonymous
I know the one here is pretty new, only 2-3 years old. This was the first year they actually had a swap meet! I think they do monthly meetings as well, haven't seen much else about other activities yet. So hopefully the one you found at least does that much!

Stripedbass

I know the one here is pretty new, only 2-3 years old. This was the first year they actually had a swap meet! I think they do monthly meetings as well, haven't seen much else about other activities yet. So hopefully the one you found at least does that much!
Yea that’s pretty much what they do. Apparently it’s been around for 10 years so it sounds pretty strong.

onthetee

There is PVAC......Potomac Valley Aquarium Club.......mostly in Northern Virginia around DC.

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
Ziggi
Replies
Views
NVFC
Replies
Views
endlercollector
Replies
Views