20 Gallon Tank Videos of Happy Goldfish!

Dustinsdepths

My Common Goldfish Depth-Charge now lives in a 20-Gallon Tank with his new best friend, a Comet Goldfish named Shipwreck. I'm gathering supplies to build a nice big pond for them in the future, so they will have more room to grow. Anyway, I'd like to share some happy videos about them, now that the more depressing stuff is out of the way. I was not sure if I should add these videos to my other post about the concerns I had about my Common Goldfish Depth-Charge. I made this new post to share the happier moments. I also want to thank the forum members who helped me learn more about fish keeping, how to care for my fish, and helping me better understand the cycling process. That being said, would you like to watch some more cheerful videos of happy Goldfish? I'll just link this one video of mine for now. I was wondering if you would like me to promote the FishLore forum in my future videos. I linked back to the forum, I've been talking about another fish-related group that helped me a lot in my videos, but I haven't talked much about the FishLore forum because I was not sure if you'd be ok with me talking about the forum in my videos. I want to ask for permission before I do. I have a lot of good things to say about FishLore. I've been learning a lot from FishLore and other fish keeping sites all across the internet. Thank you all very much!

Rose of Sharon

I just love their names! Sweet!

Similar Aquarium Threads

• Question
Replies
Views
Coradee
Replies
Views
toeknee
Replies
Views