Video Of My Staeck Endlers

endlercollector

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
I went through a lot of trouble to get these guys, and I've got my fingers crossed that I don't kill any more. That's right, they're the most delicate Endlers I've ever encountered. I don't know what happened to them while they were in Germany, but I lost a bunch to ick, which I've never seen in Endlers before. Whew! But they're truly cute, and I had to have them. I know, I know, I keep collecting color morphs like more shoes in different colors. These were like getting a pair of wild leopard print high heels but infinitely more comfortable. Sigh.

Lacey D

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Gorgeous, and there is nothing wrong with collecting the variations (esp if you're willing to sell some of those hundreds to other US collectors )

And thanks for posting video. I'm seeing some definite behavior differences between these two boys and the two I got from a endler mixed breed tank at my lfs, but not as many a I feared. Although they're hovering near her (and I think I spotted some drive-by mating?), that female doesn't look really harassed. Mine are constantly displaying, and the females dart off, much more like fancy guppies, but they do give it a break and the harassment doesn't seem to last as long as I remember from when I bred guppies.

What salinity are you keeping these at?

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom