Not open for further replies.
OP
endlercollector

endlercollector

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Are you okay with something like coming out of your blue star strain? Kinda wish my blue stars would produce something like that.
Yes, actually, I'm wondering if I should line breed him, but of course that depends on whether or not he's very cute and healthy. But then again, I really don't have the tank space for line breeding. I keep ending up with more tanks when I really need to get rid of some fish :0

OP
endlercollector

endlercollector

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
You should line breed him! And send me some fry...
2 more have popped up that are mostly red! I was playing with names--Red Star Endlers, then Martian Endlers, but I really don't have space for more tanks to line breed. I'm at 21 tanks at the moment :0 because I can't get myself to euthanize the hybrids that I got stuck with from people who thought they had Endlers...

Mcasella

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
2 more have popped up that are mostly red! I was playing with names--Red Star Endlers, then Martian Endlers, but I really don't have space for more tanks to line breed. I'm at 21 tanks at the moment :0 because I can't get myself to euthanize the hybrids that I got stuck with from people who thought they had Endlers...
Toss a larger cichlid in the hybrid tank and look away from 15 minutes?

Mcasella

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
I mean i have an angel that ate a 3/4 inch guppy in one bite and it is the shyest angel i have, even my pint size green giants have more attitude than this fish. I think my snails are more aggressive than this angel lol. (Yet it took about 1/4 second too shoot from the bottom of the tank to eat this smaller deformed gup -it got caught on something and had a bent spine as a result, i culled it rather than worrying about it possibly breeding). Find someone with some big goldies and be like, "they go great together" "oh you found tiny bit of hybrid left the next morning, they must have just combusted!".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Toggle Sidebar

Top Bottom