Very Random Movie Question

corywand

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
LOL I own that movie but don't often watch it because the opening scene is so sad. Mom? Dead. Siblings? Dead. Nooooo!!! :nailbiting:
How did that opening scene even work? If Nemo’s egg ruptured, causing his hurt fin, how did he hatch and survive?

scarface

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
My very first movie going experience was The Lion King. I guess that would be my favorite.

corywand

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Is Prince of Egypt a Disney movie? If it is, the first half of Prince of Egypt. (Given that I never actually finished it.)

JamieXPXP

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Is Prince of Egypt a Disney movie? If it is, the first half of Prince of Egypt. (Given that I never actually finished it.)
i think prince of egypt is a disney movie. its also a really good movie, its worth watching

JenC

Well Known Member
Reaction score
How did that opening scene even work? If Nemo’s egg ruptured, causing his hurt fin, how did he hatch and survive?
It's been so long since I watched it but I think the mom and other eggs were killed/eaten and only poor Nemo's egg was left but it was damaged, thus the fin.

stella1979

Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
#1 for me since I was little... Aladdin!!! Come on folks, you gotta love Robin Williams

Recently, I've really enjoyed Moana with my daughters. It makes me cry...

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom