Very Random Movie Question

BettaFishyLuvr

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Okay this is kinda random. I was just wondering what everyone’s favorite Disney movie is/was? Although I’m realizing as I type this a bunch of u r mature adults who probably don’t watch little kid movies (I’m twelve and I still love them I will never grow up) my favorite is Tangled without a doubt! It is probably the cutest movie ever to me. So what are your favorites?

MattS99

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
If Star Wars counts, I'll take Empire Strikes back. If not, I got nothing (never even saw Lion King).

BettaFishyLuvr

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
If Star Wars counts, I'll take Empire Strikes back. If not, I got nothing (never even saw Lion King).
My friends love that movie (lion king) but I find it kinda overrated. To much touchy feely stuff lol
Star Wars counts. My father would disown me if I said it don’t lol. He loves all things Disney, especially Star Wars and Night Before Christmas but I can’t remember if that’s a Disney movie. I use to hate Night Before Christmas but now it’s suddenly starting to grow on me lol

AllieSten

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
Since it is Christmas time, I have 2 that I absolutely look forward to watching. I think one is Dreamworks not Disney though.

Polar Express and Elf. I could watch both of them over and over again.

I try to not watch them all year long, just so I can watch them during the holiday season.

Yes I am an adult (44yo)

No I don’t have any small children left at home. (My kids are 24, 20, 18)

BettaFishyLuvr

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Since it is Christmas time, I have 2 that I absolutely look forward to watching. I think one is Dreamworks not Disney though.

Polar Express and Elf. I could watch both of them over and over again.

I try to not watch them all year long, just so I can watch them during the holiday season.

Yes I am an adult (44yo)

No I don’t have any small children left at home. (My kids are 24, 20, 18)
Haha me and my best friend love Elf. You remind me of her in the future lol she absolutely obsessed with Christmas, especially the Elf movie. She could decorate three months before Christmas and not think it’s insane man I love her haha

JamieXPXP

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
i have so many favourite disney movies lol.
quest for camelot
lion king 1&2
the entire aladdin series
mulan
little mermaid
tarzan
pirates of the carribean
fox and the hound plus so much more

BettaFishyLuvr

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
i have so many favourite disney movies lol.
quest for camelot
lion king 1&2
the entire aladdin series
mulan
little mermaid
tarzan
pirates of the carribean
fox and the hound plus so much more
Oh my gosh I totally forgot about Pirates of the Caribbean! I absolutely love those movies, I actually was an undead pirate inspired by the newest movie have you seen it? (Pirates of the Caribbean dead man tell no tale?)

JamieXPXP

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Oh my gosh I totally forgot about Pirates of the Caribbean! I absolutely love those movies, I actually was an undead pirate inspired by the newest movie have you seen it? (Pirates of the Caribbean dead man tell no tale?)
no not yet ive been wanting to see it since it came out. i heard it wasnt very good though :/

BettaFishyLuvr

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
No trust me it’s AMAZING. I absolutely love it I fact I alsed my dad to get me it for my birthday. It is really interesting, for some people it seems a bit strange I guess that’s the word. But me and my dad loved it, that may be becuz I’m weird lol

JamieXPXP

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
No trust me it’s AMAZING. I absolutely love it I fact I alsed my dad to get me it for my birthday. It is really interesting, for some people it seems a bit strange I guess that’s the word. But me and my dad loved it, that may be becuz I’m weird lol
now your making me want to see it even more. ive seen some clips and trailers and it looked so good. the entire series is weird so i wouldnt be surprised it if it also weird haha

BettaFishyLuvr

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
now your making me want to see it even more. ive seen some clips and trailers and it looked so good. the entire series is weird so im surprised it if it also weird haha
Haha you got me there

JamieXPXP

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
i find i love disney movies way more then the ones meant for adults XD

Last edited:

smee82

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
I love cartoon movies it doesnt matter if they're disney or not to me. I always have and always will.

JenC

Well Known Member
Reaction score
I'm an adult and I love classic Disney movies.

My all-time favorite is "The Adventures of Winnie the Pooh." Runners up are the original "The Parent Trap" and "The Little Mermaid."

BettaFishyLuvr

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
The Emperor's New Groove is pretty much the best Disney movie ever.
Oh my god that is most definitely the funniest movie yet lol

i find i love disney movies way more then the ones meant for adults XD
I like books ment for older teens and young adults yet love the kids movies haha guess I’m a kid at heart and an adult at mind.....most of the time lol

Last edited by a moderator:

JamieXPXP

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
I like books ment for older teens and young adults yet love the kids movies haha guess I’m a kid at heart and an adult at mind.....most of the time lol
hahaha same. i find older teen and young adult books way more interesting but love kids movies and shows.
nothing wrong with being a kid at heart

Top Bottom