Venezuela black cories

Discussion in 'Corydoras' started by Samzter1411, Dec 11, 2012.

1. Samzter1411New MemberMember

Ordering 3-4 Venezuela black Cories tomorrow. They will go with my panda Cories so I hope they'll be okay. Just thought id let you guys know. Anyone with experience like to share theirs? :;hf

2. AmazonPassion

AmazonPassionModeratorModerator Member

If not to late, I would at least order 5 or more

3. monkeypie102

monkeypie102Well Known MemberMember

I am with AP. I started with 2 albino cries and when I added 4 more they really came out of their shells :)

4. Ava

AvaValued MemberMember

Definitely. Mine were the same. The more you have, the better they feel. I'd order as many as you have room for.

5. brodylane1122

brodylane1122Well Known MemberMember

Just to add some personal experience, I only have one peppered cory and two pandas. I used to have an albino and another panda. Even though they were different kinds, my remaining cory's are a lot less active with the other ones gone. I would up the number if I wasn't already stocked to the brim.

6. OP
    OP
    S

Samzter1411New MemberMember

Sorry guys I forgot to tell you that they're going in a tank with 8 panda Cories. Will they be okay?

7. brodylane1122

brodylane1122Well Known MemberMember

I think that will make a huge difference! Would it be better to have all of the same, maybe, but having a mix of corys will make them more comfortable for sure.

8. Butterfly

ButterflyModeratorModerator Member

Sounds great! We will need pics when you get them ;)
    Carol

9. OP
    OP
    S

Yeah definitely! They're arriving tomorrow around 7am-12pm. I'll update this thread every step of the way. Really excited. They're only like 3cm and they're on their way.

10. OP
    OP
    S

Great news! They arrived an hour ago and our safe and sound! Very cute only about 1-2cm

11. Aquarist

AquaristFishlore LegendMember

Good morning,

I'm glad to hear that your fish arrive safely. Looking forward to some photos! :)

Ken

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice