Worried because in an answer to one of my questions, someone said my fish might have velvet. They have sparkles, not raised bumps, just sparkles that show when they swim by. They have been under a lot of stress lately so maybe this is the case. Temperature is about 78...is that okay? Also, along with the tank I was given some medicines....All Natural PimaFix, and MelaFix. Would either of these be suitable to cure velvet? The PimaFix says "Anitfungal remedy for freshwater fish" and MelaFix says "Anibacterial Fish remedy". Has anyone ever used these medicines? How were the results? I haven't given them anything yet, didn't want to harm them until I knew what to do.