Log and Stone Decor
    Driftwood

Fish:
    1 RTBS
    1 Angel
    5 Bronze Cories
    5 Albino Cories
    10 Platys

So... I will post closeups so everyone can help me identify the driftwood and live plants.. Thanks for everyone's help to cycle and stock and I really learned a lot... This site is full of resources and I know for sure I couldn't have done it alone...

Next week I can add some more fish and I'm leaning towards glofish since I have the nightlight LED they should light the tank well... Please feel free to share your thoughts...

Attached Files:

2. pirahnah3 Fishlore VIP Member

The glow fish should do ok against the RTBS and your right with the night light they will look awesome!

3. Wendy Lubianetsky Well Known Member Member

I think you both are right: glow fish. The tank looks great. I have never seen the night LED before.

4. RTBS Member Member

Okay I heard danios loose their color and I have seen Tetra with a glo.streak down their back... What would you suggest?

Thanks for the replies...

5. Donnerjay Well Known Member Member

Hello!
    Danios that are the GloFish don't lose their color, because they are genetically engineered to glow. However, the tetras with a streak down their back will lose their color, and probably their lives, because that strip is dye that is manually injected into each fish. It's a painful process and there's really no need for it.

So, stick with the GloFish in my opinion. There are also NEW bright green tetras that have the glo gene placed in their DNA. These tetras have the body of a skirt tetra and the entire body glows green, like the green danios.

I LOVE your stocking list! Well done and I can't wait to see pictures of your finished tank!

6. RTBS Member Member

Wow okay thanks for the info I will post pics in another week or so I'm acclimating new tankmates very slowly...